Overworking Pt.2

Nobody talked to Yerim. At all.

The only time any of them spoke to her were infront of people and cameras or if it was mandatory.

She completely understood what she put them through.

And she felt guilty as fuck.

"N-namjoon?" She asked hesitantly, already knowing he would avoid her.

"Sorry I'm busy." He answered while walking to his room.

She looked over to Jungkook on the couch trying his best to be mean.

"M-me too." He said while putting his head down and speed running to his shared room.

It had been 3 days they were keeping this up.

She had made them their favorite foods, given them presents, she tried everything but they won't budge.

The loneliness reminded her of her trainee days, making her extremely sad.

She was trying to attempt to get at least one of them to forgive her and had failed with a few of them.

But she thought of one person she knew she could attempt at convincing.

She went to Hobi and Jimins room knowing that Jimin wasn't there and was at bighit, and stood outside the door.

She had no idea what she was gonna do if she couldn't get Hobi to forgive her. This was her only shot.

She took a big breath and courageously stepped inside the room.

She closed the door behind her and stood in front of Hobi's bed while he was on his laptop.

He looked up to see Yerim and his eyes immediately turned dark. He closed the laptop and put it to his side and met Yerim's gaze in front of him.

"Hi." He said in a cold- casual way.

The girl took a deep breath, rehearsing this situation many times in her head. To his surprise, she suddenly kneeled down facing the floor and recited her apology.

"I hope you know I am so sorry and I would never do anything to worry you guys. I really thought I texted Jin but I don't wanna use that as an excuse and I am truly, extremely sorry. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm really sorry Hosoek."

His eyes softened at the use of his real name but what he heard next made his eyes go wide.

A sniffle.

She was crying.

Yerim had never cried in front of the boys before.

She was always the strongest out of them. They knew she would carry everything on her back and stay strong for the boys.

Hobi was the first one to see her cry.

And it was because of them.

They broke her strength.

Because of a simple mistake.

Because she was trying to support their group.

Because she wanted the best for the group.

She was still on the floor waiting for a response until she heard a sniffle from above her. She looked up to see an equally sad face looking back at her.