Chapter 5 : juice

*buzz*

*buzz*

*buzz*

"What the heck is this now?" I mumble as i look at my phone buzzing.

It's a message from Soobin oppa.

*Y/N where the heck are you?*

*I've searched the whole damn house. I didn't missed any corner yet your missing*

*Ohh never mind me being so dramatic hehehe... I just found the note you left, also WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR ROOM? IT'S A TOTAL MESS ONCE YOU COME HOME YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS UP BEFORE I ALSO THROW YOU AT THE GARBAGE CAN!*

I chuckle a little at my big brothers attitude towards me, at school his all so bad boy and so cold while when it comes to me so overprotective and caring.

I decided to reply to his messages

*Oppa could you please stop? I'm on class today and the teachers really strick ill talk to you later annyeong❤️*

Sent

"Okay class dismissed" the teacher said making me smile because it's lunch break already.

I walked to the cafeteria getting my food and find a place for me to sit.

I sat on a empty seat alone.

When someone approached my table a....girl

"Hi there... Y/N right?" She sad smiling widely at me i return the smile and nodded

"Ne I am Choi Y/N" i said to her giggling a little OHMYHOTDOGS! is she going to be my first friend here?

"Well hello there Y/N BTW, my name is Yuna. So we friends now?" She asked me so she's really the first one to make a move...okay?

"Okay then" i replied to her without hasitating, smiling brightly displaying my white teeth.

"Yey! I promise I'll be a good friend to you. By the way do you wanna hang out with my friends later?" She said like a 3 year old kid that got an A+ on the exam. So cute...

"Well there your friends I don't want to ruin your bondi-" before i could finish she cut me off.

"Oh please....they are also dying to meet you, they wanna be friends with you too. So come on pretty please just this once i promise" she said to me pulling the puppy eye card. How could anyone say no to her?

"Aigoo! Okay, okay, okay I'll go. Who the hell could resist your cuteness" i exclaimed to her squishing her chubby cheeks so cute!

"Yah! You are hella cutter than i am" she said pouting at the same time.

"Y/N~ah" i looked at my back seeing a cute Jungwon holding...WHAAAAAA! BANANA MILK!

"Annyeong" i said waving at him smiling. But literally eyeing the banana milk at his hands.

"Umm... Y/N I'm going to my eonnie's now I'll see you at class later bye" she said also waving her hand at me i just nodded in response shouting "BYE!".

"i see you already made friends" Jungwon said handing me the banana milk.

My eyes sparkled as i touched the drink. Aigoo I'm whipped for banana milk.

"Aigoo banana milk you're really my best friend" i exclaimed at him smiling brightly.

"Of course hahaha. I know you would ditch me for banana milk" he said chuckling at the last lines. Does he really think I'm that bad?