chapter 17 : care

Jungwon's POV

"Why is Y/N still not here? What happened to her?"

I'm not listening to the teacher cause my mind is now occupied by Y/N, she keeps on popping onto my mind.

Is she on trouble?

I notice Jay hyung is nit here "Hey! Jake hyung, where's Jay?"

He looked at me and stared at the ceiling for some seconds and looked at me again "he said he was going to the restroom"

I just nod and looked at the board again

"Good morning sir, sorry to interrupt your class but Choi Y/N couldn't make it to class" i looked at the direction of the voice and saw Yeonjun hyung.

"Why what happened to Ms. Choi? Did she got onto that little accident of hers again and sprained her arm now?" Our homeroom teacher spat making Yeonjun clench his jaw at what the teacher said.

"What the heck is wrong with you huh!?" He said coming closer to Mr. Lee but luckily one of our classmates held him back.

"Watch your mouth Yeonjun! You disrespe-"

"You call me disrespectful but you just mocked Y/N awhile ago! You didn't even know what the hell happened to her! Did you know that she was locked at the girls restroom and we just saw her full of bruises her hair messed up, a cut on her lip and her nose bleeding! You fucking dumbass!" He said to the teacher.

"You're just brave cause your a motherfucking teacher but doesn't even know what happened to it's student! And even judge her!" He added holding a chair next to him and throws it near Mr. Lee but luckily nobody got hurt.

"Yeonjun hyung! Where is she now?" Sunoo suddenly said standing up from his seat walking to hyung with a very worried look.

"She's at the clinic now resting" he said walking out of the classroom like nothing happened

"Is he bipolar or something?"

"Let's go visit Y/N let's ditch" i suggested they just nodded at me.

We all now have a smirk at our face.

"In the count of three let's all run out" Niki said

Then Jake hyung started to count "one, two, THREE!" he said and all of us run out of the room.

Leaving our teacher and classmates dumbfounded.

We run, and run then as we reached we saw Y/N there many bruise in her face and a cut on her lips

"I wish i was there to protect you, but I'm not. I'm sorry"

"Who did this to her" i said with a very serious tone and a deep voice

"We also don't know Jungwon, but I'll get to the bottom of this i promise I'll get revenge for my little sis" Soobin hyung said while creasing Y/N's cheeks.

"She look's so peaceful when she sleeps" said Sunghoon who's now seating beside her, scanning her features.

"You know Yeonjun hyung cursed at Mr. Lee" Niki said pointing at Yeonjun.

"Well i have my reasons" he defended while laughing

We also started laughing at him.

While we were busy laughing we heard someone groan we look at Y/N's bed and saw her opening her eyes while groaning maybe adjusting her eyes at the bright hospital lights.

"Where am i?" She asked looking around but as she saw all of us she widen her eyes.

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling? Are you okay now? Tell me does something hurts?" Soobin said panicking a bit you could see worries on his eyes.