Chapter 10 : Truth or Dare

Jungwon POV

"Finally were home, damn I'm so tired" i said sinking onto the couch.

"Who told you to swear young man?"  Heeseung hyung shouted coming near me while raising his eyebrows.

"Sorry hyung, I'm just tired that's all" i replied to heeseung giving him a slight smile.

After that i spacing-out again thinking of Y/N

Is she okay now? Could she walk? Is Soobin hyung taking care of her!  Different kind of thoughts runs around my mind not letting me rest.

*Sigh*

"Jungwon your spacing out again"  Jake hyung said, shaking my shoulders

"Uhh...nothing hyung don't worry about me, I'm just thinking about stuff" i said giving him a smile which he responded with a nod.

"Hyung's wanna play with us?" Niki said with pleading eyes, his so cute right now.

"Okay, I'm in. How about you Jungwon? Wanna play" hyung said raising his eyebrows at me i just nod in agreement.

Me, Jake hyung, and Niki went to the game room to play games. (A/n: of course is there a room called game room that is used for eating like duh🙄).

"Finally we've been waiting for like forever now!" Heeseung hyung whines like a 3 year old kid.

"Shut up hyung! You look like a 5 year old kid-""yeah stop whining! And let's start the game already" sunghoon hyung said finishing Jay's words.

"You disrespectful brats" heeseung hyung exclaimed looking at the two.

The rest of us just laughed are butt's off at the drama right infront of us. Sunoo hyung even give them a title called "the disrespectful hyung".

No one's POV

"Okay I'll pick the game" "yah! That's unfair" Jungwon said cutting off Heeseung who really wants to pick the game.

"Rock paper scissors then" exclaimed sunghoon readying his hand.

"I agree with Sunghoon for once" Jay said making all of them laugh again.

"Okay in the count of three. 123, rock,paper, scissors!" Sunoo said fastening the last words.

"Ahhhh!"

"Wae!?"

"Yeahh!"

They exclaimed making the victory laugh as well.

"HAHAHA i won loser's" Sunghoon said very happy for his win.

"You just got lucky hyung!" Sunoo whined at Sunghoon.

"Just say that luck isn't at your side" "pick the game already I'm getting bored" Heeseung said cutting off the happy winner.

"Okay i pick truth or dare" he said while smirking at everyone.

"I'll go first. Jake hyung! Truth or dare?" Sunghoon said looking at his hyung.

"I pick truth" "okay then do you like anyone be honest!" Sunghoon said eyeing his hyung observing his sudden flinch.

"Well umm...yes i do like someone" he said unable to lie to his friend's.

"Okay who is it hyung" said a very curious Niki

"My truth is already done. Next i pick heeseung hyung truth or dare?." "Me? Well okay then i pick dare then" he said making the younger once look at him eye's wide open.

"Okay? That was new for you hyung to pick dare but okay then. I dare you to hug Soobin hyung and tell him that your gay for him. Infront of Y/N" jake said smirking at his hyung teasingly. He also know that he will say no.

"You really wanna embarrass me infront of Y/N huh? Well okay then i take the dare. If i succeed you give me a piggyback ride tomorrow" heeseung said smirking making all of them shock.

"Now i pick Jungwon Truth or dare?" Heeseung said pointing at Jungwon

"Truth hyung" said while looking at the ceiling trying to stop himself from laughing because of the thoughts of him imagining heeseung hugging Soobin telling his gay for him.

"Truth. Okay why didn't you told us that you have other best friend except for us?" "Because I'm trying to protect her from you" Jungwon said looking at heeseung teasingly.

"Yah!" The oldest exclaimed. "Sorry hyung i was just kidding. I didn't tell you guy's cause maybe you wouldn't like her that's all" he said shrugging

"Next Jay hyung-" "truth" jay shouted cutting Jungwon off.

"Hyung why are you so pissed whenever  Y/N's around?" The younger asked making jay all frozen in spot. But why?

"Hyung still there?" Said Sunoo while waiving his hands infront of his hyung.

"Ohh yeah well, she's just annoying that's all" i said while looking at the ground.

"Okay" Jungwon said suspecting that his hyung is lying, because of his sudden shifting.

"Let's continue! I choose, Sunghoon!"

"Truth!"

" Why did you ditch your practice just to go to the infirmary when Y/N was sprained?" Jay shouted at the younger who looked surprised and flustered.

"Why ask hyung?" Sunghoon said wide eye. His ears are already turning red

"Because i want to now spill" said the older

Sunghoon just avoided his gaze trying to look around gulping, trying to come up of a reason.

"Well you see, when you guy's are at the infirmary i only visit when you are asleep. I also have free 30 minutes that time so i went to Y/N. We also became close friends ever since the incident you did" Sunghoon said hoping they would agree.

"Okay then" jay said shrugging his shoulders.

"I choose Sunoo, Truth or dare" "i pick dare hyung" Sunoo replied looking at the older boy smirking at him.

"You have to? Wait...ah! You are going to treat me lunch tomorrow" "WAE!" Sunoo whined at the older making all of them laugh.

"I would rather tell my crush that i like her than treat him lunch, but it will be risky if i say that" sunoo mumble quietly thinking if he would reject the dare.

"I won't hyung change your dare right now!" "Aish. Okay then tell Y/N you like her tommorow" Sunghoon said smirking at the younger.

Sunoo just pouted. Gulping at the process looking around and noticed that the room went dead silent.

"Okay then but it's only dare okay!" "Yeah, yeah now pick someone already!" Jungwon said cutting sunoo off. Sunoo and sunghoon looked at the younger with a confused look.

"Is he mad? Why the sudden mood change?" Sunghoon thought but just shook his head from sideways.

"Okay niki, truth or dare?" "I choose dare hyung" niki said looking a little bit nervous at the older.

"Make a dance for me" the older exclaimed smiling widely at the younger. He know that niki is the best when it comes to dancing.

"Okay easy hyung" niki said standing up from the floor and walked to the center.

"Sundog!, Sundog!, sArAnghAE" niki said while dancing making all of them laugh there butts off.

"You did great there now let's go downstairs to cook dinner" Said Jay making all of them race to the kitchen to help with the cooking.

(A/n: heck I'm starting to get lazyy!:/)