Chapter 30 : sleep

Jay's POV

"Why did they even picked this movie? It's pretty boring to be honest"

Because of boredom i stood up from my seat and went to the kitchen to get more snacks and drinks like popcorn or something.

I went back as i got everything i needed while walking i took the chance to examine all of them in the couch and floor. Sunghoon and Jake are sitting together they were playing with each other's hand their eyes are a little red because of crying earlier, heeseung focused on the TV meanwhile Jungwon was busy with his phone playing games i guess then i looked at the floor to see.... Niki knitting his eyebrows while focusing on the movie and Sunoo and Y/N already asleep but.... Y/N's head was on Sunoo's shoulder while Sunoo's head was on Y/N's. She was also cuddled into him her hands are around Sunoo's waist.

I could feel a hint of anger rise inside of me but why? Even i can't understand this, what's happening to me? I shook my head and continued to walk towards the couch and went back to my seat which was next to Jake.

"Popcorn! Give me some!" Jungwon yelped making his way to me because he was at the other end of the couch.

He took some and was about to go back then he noticed Sunoo and Y/N, i could see his expression suddenly changed. He secretly clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth his figure also stiffened a little but went back to his seat and started eating aggressively.

"Aren't they just friends? Why does he look's like he's jealous? "

Many thoughts clouded my mind making me space out not minding anything rightnow as i watch the popcorn slowly getting empty as the others keeps on getting some again and again

"Does Jungwon perhaps like Y/N?" With those i felt myself getting anxious why!? Why is this happening to me!? Even i can't understand myself anymore. I went back to reality, fixed my posture eyes on the screen brushing all those thoughts that still lingers on my mind

It can't be.......

Heeseung's POV

I noticed Jungwon's change of mood, he was so happy when Jay returned with popcorn but as he sat beside me he ate the popcorn aggressively and started tapping his phone harshly it's like he's about to throw it at Jay's flat screen TV! He was scary he was giving glares at his phone he didn't even notice me staring at him. Poor wonnie, what's wrong with his sudden mood change?

"Jungwon, what's wrong?" I asked patting his shoulder lightly to gain his attention. He looked at me i could see anger and sadness in his eyes but I don't know why.

"Nothing hyung" a simple answer came out of his mouth. I am disappointed at him, his keeping it to himself and it's not good.

"You know you can trust me right Jungwon?" With a soft tone trying to convince him to answer my question, but it still didn't budge he just went back to his phone his eyebrows knitted and a frown is now plastered on his lips. I'm getting worried now.

3rd person's POV

Loud thunder could be heard from afar as heavy raindrops falls in the heard ground and the roof making it noisy, as the movie end the four boys sitting on the couch stood up from their seats and started stretching their body's. As for niki he went to the comfort room to do some business, Sunoo and Y/N stil on the floor sleeping peacefully. Jake went to Jay's room and took a spare blanket covering the two that are still in deep sleep Jake was afraid maybe the two will catch a cold or get sick because of the wether.

"So, are y'all going to stay here?" Asked Jay that shutting the television down to let it cool off.

"I guess i mean, the rain is pretty heavy if we still go home will end up soaking wet" Sunghoon said starring at the wet window because of the heavy rain.