chapter 25 : pay

3rd person's POV

"Yah! Why did you order so many!? Could you even finish all of those???!" You asked annoyed because of Jay and you're the one who needs to pay for you're meals.

•flashback•

"Let's play basketball! Who ever loose have to buy lunch!" You exclaimed

"Um...sure then it's a deal" Jay smirked at me thinking he'll win

"Don't put you're hope's high Y/N..." He added i just rolled my eyes at his arrogance. So annoying!

We put some tokens in and the timer started the ball went to our direction and we started playing...

I looked over at Jay and he already has so many points while i still have 10, gotta play harder then.

"Aish I don't have much time left yet my scores only 57" i mumble and looked at Jay his already running to 150!

So i played even more and more harder i did my best but as i saw the timer went to stop i knew that i need to pay for our meals.

"WHAHAHAHA! you have to pay for our lunch, i mean a deal is a deal right?" Jay said raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes! Yes! I get it now will you shut up!" I yelled slightly mad cause i need to pay for our food later and I don't wanna spend my precious money to feed this annoying human being!

|End of flashback|

"Why?, you're the one who's paying anyways haha" Jay laughed and smirked at you knowing that you were extremely annoyed by him.

"Well you are such an ass Jay" You said and took out you're phone and played some games on it.

Meanwhile Jay just stared at you also unaware of his actions, he just stared at you as if you were one of the most beautiful gem he had ever seen. But then he came back to realization that he was staring at you for way too long. He doesn't want to get caught by you and get the wrong idea.
The table became silent awkward tension in the air nobody had spoken a word the both of you just waited for the food to arrive, holding onto you're devices scrolling through social media and playing games. The both of you keep on glancing at each other and the counter already being bored of waiting for the food to arrive.

<10 minutes later>

"Here's you're order sir enjoy" Said a different waiter and now it's a waitress she has that flirty tone while talking and her uniform has two unbuttoned button making everyone that she pass by see her cleavage. You find it disgusting to watch seeing sluts pass by you, because it really ain't a good view unless you're some crazy jerk that enjoys seeing those stuff.

"Sorry but I'm not the only one who ordered it but, you can leave now so we could proceed to eating" Jay said in a monotone, you could clearly see that he was also annoyed by the flirty waitress and at how she talked to him.

"Ohh, you have someone with you" The waitress said acting dumb but really had a good vision of you, and you we're kinda mad at her picking up on you and another reason that you can't really point out why.

"Yes, and she's sitting infront of me" Jay replied pointing at you're now knitted eyebrows and a perfectly plastered frown on you're lips.

"Ohh, didn't see you there" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. She put her attention to Jay once again your already pissed and really to punch this bitch but you just chilled at least.

"Hey! Maybe you have blurred eyesight miss, wanna go to the doctors to get you're eyes checked? I still have cash here enough for you to get check up, for you to have a clearer vision of me. Also a clearer vision of my fist when i punch that ugly and pathetic face of yours!" Rolling you're eyes at her, you weren't pleased by what she did. As if you weren't a costumer here she only paid attention to Jay which kinda upset you more.

"Bitch! What did you—"

"Yahh! Stop that!" Someone said walking to our direction and guess what it was her manager.

"What do you think you're doing!? And you forgot to button you're clothes again. Didn't i forbid you waitresses to flirt with the costumer's and disrespect them!" He said pointing at the waitress

"Sir I wasn't flirting and i was—"

"Let the costumer's eat there's orders it would be cold because of you nagging here now go back to the counter"

"Yes manager"

With that the waitress gave you a death glare and flipped her hair. Ohhh, how i love to throw the knife on her it would be a shame if i didn't, but i aslo don't want to go to prison in a young age so be it.

"I'm sorry about her for bothering the both of you please enjoy you're date. If she tried annoying you're girlfriend again please let me know, by the way I'm Taeyong her manager" Taeyong said

"I'm sorry but we aren't a couple and I'm not his girlfriend" you explained to him not liking the part with the 'couple' thing.

"Yeah she ain't my girlfriend we're just schoolmate's, yes" Jay said nodding his head a little and looked at the food.

" If you say so then, if you'll excuse me I'll now take my leave. Bye it's nice meeting you" he said and took his leave without letting the two say goodbye to him. But they didn't mind and just started eating.

"Wow that girl really took my appetite" Jay said starting to tease you once again, knowing that you were already annoyed by the waitress.

"You better finish all the food you ordered cause i ain't helping you with that like really , I'm not going go" getting some food and putting onto you're plate and pointing the fork at him while a smirk is starting to form onto Jay's lips, knowing his plan on annoying you even more just worked.

"Yeah, yeah now stop nagging before i eat the tab—"

"We'll it's okay if you eat the table or the whole restaurant, cause i know that you're the one who's going to pay for what you ate. I only said "I'll only pay the foods" but if it's still not enough kindly eat you're whole existence cause I'm really, really annoyed by you're Face!" Putting pork onto you're mouth and sipping water from the glass

"You know you could audition to be a rapper, you rap way better than my mom. So i know they'll let you in...." Jay said and started eating his food