Chapter 38 : puffy

3rd person's POV

Y/N went to where Soobin and her mom was sitting. As soobin noticed that Y/N was walking to their direction he waved his hand indicating for Y/N to go to them.

"Hi^" Y/N said as she sat down next to soobin.

"Ohhh, Y/N you're also here" the middle aged woman said flashing a sweet smile at Y/N

"Yes mom, actually i was out with my friends earlier. We were about to go home but then i spotted you guy's" the girl answered honestly. Her mom only nodded at her.

Y/N's POV

I didn't really expect that mom and soobin's going to be here. Mom called the waiter and took our order. I know i just ate earlier but it's free food!

While talking sweetly with mom i noticed Soobin's weird behavior. He isn't this quiet what's wrong with him?

I looked at his direction to see his puffy eyes. Did this boy cried!?

"Soobin, why is your eyes puffy? Did you cry?" I asked holding his face examining it. His nose is a little red to he really cried.

"No, i just accidentally hit my eyes and it stung that's why my eyes are puffy and my nose are red" he replied retrieving his face and faced mom. I'm not convinced with his reason, how the heck did he even hit his eyes?

"I'm not convinced, now spill" i said pointing at him

"I already told you, it was an acc—" his words were stopped by the waiter arriving and giving us our orders. As the waiter left i choose to shut my mouth i don't want him to get mad at me for forcing him to tell me the truth.

"Y/N how was you're day? " Mom said breaking the silent on the table.

"It was great mom, i had a fun time" i said giggling at the end of my sentence acting cheerful, yet I'm worried at Soobin

"That's good to hear then sweety" mom said smiling and continued eating her food. Soobin is still not talking.

"So oppa, how's practice?" I asked looking at him.

"It was okay" he said quietly and continued eating his food.

"He's so not fine" i mumble and sigh.

~

"That was a nice dinner, we should do that more often" i said as we entered the house.

"Yeah it is" mom said with a hint of sadness on her voice. But then i realized she has an incurable illness.

I looked at soobin's direction to see a tear rolled down his eyes and now sliding down his cheeks, those crystal clear tears falling from his eyes.

I looked at mom's direction again and saw mom looking down at the table acting as if she's okay. I looked back again at soobin's location yet he already left.

I went upstairs to his room. I'm already near i had already hear sobs from his room, he didn't closed his door.

"Soobin?" I mumble peaking on his door he was their inside sitting on his bed his head on a pillow crying while hugging his knees. I feel so sad now, I can't bare watching my brother crying without me knowing the reason why.

"Soobin, please tell me what's wrong" i said and went next to him side hugging him. I-i just can't...

"Y/N, I'm fine really" he said still sobbing and sniffing. He looked up at me to see his red and puffy eyes from crying together with his red nose. His beautiful eyes are now full of glistering tears while his cheeks went red from all the crying. Seeing it broke my heart to million of pieces. It hurts it really does.

I just stayed there hugging him while stroking his fluffy hair, letting my tears fall down just like his. I just can't hold it anymore. It really breaks me.

"Y/N~ah don't cry, why are you crying? Stop it" he said shredding my tears.

"Shut up! It's all your fault, you made me cry" i said and just hugged him again.

"Shhh... Don't cry anymore Y/N~ah" he said now kissing the top of my head while patting my back. We stayed in that position for quite a while trying to calm our selves down. Sniffles and muffled sobbing can be be heard inside of the room.

3rd person's POV

The both of them continued their crying session without them knowing theirs someone watching them who's also in tears. Their mom. She was also witnessing how much the siblings love each other, how much they care for each other.

"I wish i never had this illness" she mumble underneath her breath as hot tears also fell from her eyes. The scene of her children crying has a huge impact on her.

They are just too precious for her.

"I wish to stay here longer" she added leaving the hallway making her way downstairs.

~

"Yahh, mind telling me why were you crying!" Y/N complained their little crying session had already ended yet she still haven't had any answers.

"I told you already, it's nothing" the older replied as giving Y/N an assuring smile

"I won't push you anymore but" Y/N said and smiled back at soobin. Yet Y/N really wanna know why..

"Good to know then" he said ruffling the hair of the younger.

"Yahh!"

Jungwon's POV

"Jungwon why are you still out here? It's already 10, you should already be in bed right now" heeseung hyung's voice ringed in my ear. I looked back at him and stared at the bright moon again.

"I just can't fall asleep yet" i said to him. 

He went beside me putting an arm around my shoulders. I just let him.

"Tell me what's those thoughts that's bothering you... I know that something's bothering you when you can't sleep" hyung said, he really know me well.

"Well hyung I don't wanna tell this to anyone. But i know that you can keep a secret" i said looking at him for assurance he only nodded his head waiting for my answer.

"It's Y/N, i love her ever since yet she's too blind to notice my feelings. I've been keeping this for years already and i still don't have any plans on letting her know. I'm afraid of rejections" i answered honestly to heeseung hyung.

"I'm afraid that she won't like me back" i added without me noticing that a tear had already fell from my eyes making it glimmer from the moonlight.

"What if you just give it a try, who knows right?" Heeseung suggested.

"No hyung, you don't know her. She just sees me as a friend. I tried unloving her yet i just can't my heart only screams her name my eyes only wanna see her everyday. My mind just runs around her. Like she's my whole universe already. But she won't be liking me back"