chapter 19 : secret admirer

I'm now inside our classroom listening to my teacher teaching thing's that doesn't had any connect to my future

"Ms. Y/N what will you do if you we're in this situation?" The teacher asked me and i immediately stood up.

"Sorry but what situation?"

"What will you do if the boat is sinking because it's too heavy?  Who will you save your mom or your dad?" Mrs. Goo asked i just fiddled my fingers thinking what to answer.

"I'm currently thinking on letting my father drown but also felt guilt, I'm also thinking on letting my mom drown to get to know my father even more and once again guilt would probably eat me alive. I'm also thinking what if i don't save the both of them but guilt would hunt me until i die" i said to her and i started to pause.

"So what's your answer Ms. Choi?" She asked me.

Then i went back to my senses

"I'm going to save the both of them by jumping off the boat and let myself drown on the water. And seeing my parent's for the very last time" i answered and smiled bitterly at her and took my seat.

"That's very cleaver of you Y/N also a very loving daughter i could see" she said and smiled at me widely.

I just nodded at her.

I just sat there not muttering a word thinking about my dad. Then a tear fell from my eyes.

Heck! I always scold myself on being so soft that would tear up by just bringing the past.

"I wonder where is that father of mine? Is he still alive? I still want to get revenge! But it would be a sin if i do"

I just frowned at the thought my gosh! It's giving me a headache.

I just wanna leave everything even just for an hour to relax. A place where i wouldn't have any problem, where i wouldn't care about anything. Won't be stress, but it's all impossible.

Sigh

Time skip -----------------------------→ Hajimaaa!

I'm now walking at the hallway that leads to the locker's room, it was really quiet cause most of the students doesn't come here, but then somebody bump on me intentionally

"Ahh" i yelp groaning

"Tsk. I could see that weakling is here" said Jay looking at me with a smirk

"I'm sorry. I'll take my leave" i said about to take my leave when he pulled my hair making me walk backwards.

"Who told you to leave huh!?" He said shouting at me.

I just groan in pain me being so soft felt hot tears in my face.

"L-let go it h-hurts" i pleaded but he just held it tighter.

"Pshh. It's no fun to play with you when your like this" he said letting go of my hair but also the clumsy side of me is also here and my feet slipped making me sit on the floor.

I just sat there hugging my knees and looking down

"You know if you want to be strong learn how to fight alone. Not by depending or waiting for someone to save you" he said and kicked a stone near him.

It hit me on my forearm which i know would be wounded.

As i look up i didn't see him anymore his already gone. Then his words struck me like a ten wheeler truck.

"You know if you want to be strong learn how to fight alone. Not by depending or waiting for someone to save you"

Did he just gave me an advise?