chapter 22 : dinner

"okay wanna join for dinner?" Asked mom looking straight at Jay while i look at her eyes wide up

"Mom! Jay still has to go home, he have a lot of-"

"Of course Mrs. Choi, who could i say no to blessing" he replied making me glare at him.

"Jay didn't you sai-"

"Oh please Y/N accompany jay to the dining room, I'll prepare the table" mom cuts off making me frown a little.

"Okay" i simply replied

"I could see you aren't pleased by going to have dinner at your house" he said chuckling while smirking at me.

"Oh please, shut up! And just go to the leaving room" i replied to him

Jay nodded entering the house and took off his shoes. He waited for me to enter and we went to the dining room. I could see many dish at our table.

"Mom where oppa?" I asked her. She looked at me and pointed upstairs

"At his room sleeping...again" Mom placed the rice at the table then got some cups at the cabinet.

"Go wake him up and tell him dinner's ready" she added

"I'll be right back, just sit down and wait" I said. Jay nodded and sat on the very last seat.

I went upstairs turning to the left where Soobin oppa's room is. Knocking at his door for six time's but no reply so i took a spare key and entered his room. Only to see him sleeping peacefully his mouth slightly opening light snores could he heard, so i took a picture.

"Oppa wake up dinner's ready" shaking him lightly to wake him up

"Didn't i locked the door?" He asked in a very sleepy tone

"Well when i went here the door was already open and i went inside because Mom said to wake you up now come on and wash up sleepyhead" i lied pushing him off his bed.

*THUD!*

"AHHHHHHH! Y/N!!" he yelled as he fell on the floor glaring at me.

While i sat at his bed no lying already laughing while slapping his bed i couldn't stop laughing as i looked at him

"What was that all about!?" He whines

"Go wash up already!" I shouted at him. Soobin shook his heal left to right and enter the bathroom.

I went downstairs again like nothing happened.

"Y/N what was all the commotions?" My mom asked

Oh my gosh, me and Soobin keep shouting and i totally forgot Jay was also here, i could here him chuckle from here

"Well what the actual fuck"

"Uhh, just having trouble at waking oppa" i replied smiling at mom but honestly i was trying not to laugh out loud infront of Jay, cause i keep on remembering soobin oppa whining because i pushed him off his bed.

"If that's so sit down and let's wait for that stubborn brother of yours" Mom said now sitting in a chair.

"Okay" i replied

*5 minutes later*

Jay's POV

There was dead silence in the room not until Y/N's mom start on questioning me, no actually she was already interrogating me. I don't wanna look disrespectful and just answer every single question's of hers.

Minutes later we heard a voice coming from the stairs also footstep's

"Mom sorry if i made y'all wait for 5 minutes" he said going down the stairs