Chapter 6 : hangout

Y/N POV

OH MY GHAD!

"ohh was i that loud I'm really, really sorry eonnie" i said bowing my head infront of her. I totally forgot about our little hang out.

"It's okay Y/N, let's go the others are waiting" she said holding my hand

"Okay, okay but let me pack my things first" i said to her making her nod

I put my notebook back to my backpack and stood up making her smile weird.

"Finally! You've finish it took you forever to pack your notebook" she said shouting so loud now my ears left me.

"Sorry i was texting oppa that i wont be walking with him back home, sorry" i said.

No one's POV

Both of them walked as they reached a mini garden and saw girls sitting

"Ohh hi there, so your Y/N?" She said smiling and waiving her hand at Y/N

"Hello and yes, i am" she said the other's offered her to sit at one of the seats available there.

"By the way my name is Yeji nice to meet you" the girl said smiling widely at Y/N

"I'm Choi Y/N nice to meet you two" Y/N said smiling brightly to the elder.

"Y/N and they are Lia, Ryujin and Chaeryoung" Yuna said gesturing to the two other girls beside Yeji.

"Hi" Y/N said being the shy her hid behind Yuna.

"Oh my god! Choi Y/N, don't do that you look so fucking cute you know" Yuna said squishing Y/N cute and fluffy cheeks

"Yuna stop torturing Y/N the poor cutie look at her! You almost squish the life out of her. Come here child" Ryujin said gesturing Y/N to her and give her a hug.

"Damn Ryujin you look like my grandma" Chaeyoung said making the other's laugh at Ryujin.

"Yah! Where's your manners? I'm still your eonnie" Ryujin said flicking Chaeryoung's forehead

"Omo! Ryujin eonnie is so cute when she's angry" Y/N said to Ryujin outting her hands at her chest and act like she had a heart attack

"The maknae is acting dramatically" Lia said making the other's laugh while Y/N made a pouty face.

"Okay guy's, ohhh i mean girls let's eat" Yeji said bringing the food out.

"Yey! Banana milk" Y/N said rushing to the banana milk Yeji had and looked at her with puppy eye's.

"Now i know Y/N's favorite it's banana milk and i know she would ditch all of us just for banana milk" Ryujin teases Y/N making all of them laugh.

"All of you really think that i could ditch you just for some banana milk! You guys are so mean" Y/N exclaimed slowly standing up to joke around.

"Yah! Yah! Yah hajima! Okay? Sorry it's just HAHAHA you could've seen your face" Lia said apologizing to Y/N

"Okay i was also joking around haha sorry" Y/N sade scratching the back of her neck.

"Guy's it's getting late let's go home. Shall we?" Said Yuna more like questioning.

"Okay let's go" said a very cheerful Yeji

At the gate

"Eonnie's we can't walk together" i said to them making them pout.

"Aish! Your right well then let's path ways" said a not so happy Ryujin because of the reason that they can't walk together.