ONE

23rd may 2023, monaco

          ANTONELLA CALMED HER NERVES AS THE PLANE LANDED. She was in Monaco. This was it. She had packed up all her belongings and left without looking back. Her family were proud of her for getting a job, but didn't like that she was leaving.

The plan was that the father would get her settled in the guest room tonight and she would meet his daughter. Then tomorrow the three of them would spend the day together so she could get the hang of things, then her boss was back at work on the Thursday. Two days from now. She was nervous, she needed to get the hang of it fast.

Being apart of a big family with many children, she was used to looking after kids, and generally kids liked her. But what if this one didn't? This is the only kid that needs to like Ella, what if she doesn't?

When she hurried off the plane, she checked her phone. A message from her boss, she didn't have his number saved - she didn't know his name yet. There will be a driver for you. He has your name. She searched as she walked, that was when she noticed a man in a black suit, holding a white sign with her name on it. Antonella Bonardi.

She said hello to the man and when she was eventually in the car on the way to her new apartment, (which felt weird to think about) she answered her friends messages.

Lissa: You're gonna do great girl don't stress! We can come and visit all the time!

Bella: Just don't fall in love with him!

Ella laughed, and replied quickly. Assuring her friends she wouldn't fall for her boss. Bella wrote back instantly.

Bella: He sounds like a hottie already, older, richer, single dad? Silver fox.

Lissa: Who said he was older?

Ella: And richer?