TEN

9th july 2023, silverstone

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!" Millie said loudly, Ella woke up to the little girl standing next to her bed holding a cake. "Thank you, Mils! Did you make this yourself?" She asked, Millie nodded. "Me and my Dad made it for you! C'mon get dressed, it's race day." Millie cheered, running out the room. Ella laughed and got ready for the day.

She decided to wear a long sleeve black maxi dress, with converse to save her feet from dying. If there was one thing Ella had realised, it was to avoid doing race days in heels at all costs. She could get away with thicker heeled boots but that didn't go with today's outfit.

To her surprise, when she left her room, the couch had presents on it. Millie was practically shaking with excitement next to them. "Come and open your presents, Ella!" Millie jumped up and down. "These are for me? You guys didn't have to! Oh my gosh."

"You deserve it, Millie picked out a few things for you, and I think you'll really like what I got you," he laughed suspiciously, Ella smiled at him and sat with Millie and opened her presents.

Millie had gotten Ella some nice perfume, matching pyjamas and some chanel sunglasses. "Millie you have amazing taste. Are these matching pyjamas for you?" She smiled, Millie nodded enthusiastically. "How about we wear them tonight and have a movie night?" Ella suggested, Millie loved this idea, and the girls shared a hug as Ella thanked her and Max once more for her presents. "How old are you?" Millie asked.

"I'm 23 today," she smiled, "Really? Are you sure?" Max asked, his eyes wide, he knew the fact, but on some level he didn't believe it. "I could show you proof if you'd like."

"No it's just, you look so young." He said with a shocked expression. "My one next," he smiled, Ella suspiciously picked up the present. Under the wrapping paper was a dust bag, inside the dust bag to her surprise was a redbull cap. She laughed at the reveal, and Max was very proud of his present. "Thank you Max. I think my family would have a fit if they seen me in this!" She put it on her head as well as the sunglasses.