SEVENTEEN

26th august 2023, netherlands

SO FAR THE WEEKEND HAD WENT WELL. The Verstappen family and Ella had just finished their dinner after a successful qualifying session for Max. "Ella!" Millie tugged on her sleeve, "Yes, sweetheart?"

"Do you want to play dolls with me?" She asked delicately, Ella agreed immediately and took the dolls out of Millie's travel bag. In the kitchen, Ella noticed Max and his mother talking, she had a huge smile on her face while Max looked confused. "Max, it's Saturday, you're on pole. Have some fun! Victoria and I will watch Millie! Go out!"

"What about Antonella?" Max asked, unable to take his eyes off her as she played dolls with his daughter. "Take her with you." His mother winked, Max rolled his eyes and after some convincing, gave in. "Antonella?" He spoke, she turned to face him and he ushered her over. "Do you want to explore some of the best Dutch night clubs with me?"

"What about Millie? You guys have fun I'll watch her." Ella offered immediately, Max shook his head immediately. "No my mother has it covered, she's missed Millie a lot and wants some time with her. What do you think?" He asked, Ella shrugged her shoulders and said she didn't mind. "You could try being a little more enthusiastic," Max laughed. "Yes Max! I would love to go clubbing!" She mocked him, he rolled his eyes and told her to go get ready.

Ella decided to wear knee high boots, a black mini skirt and a black corset top. She brushed her hair and reapplied her lipstick, and met Max in the living room of his sisters house. He was wearing a plain white tshirt, slightly baggy black trousers and a navy blue denim-ish cahart jacket. Ella was surprised to see him in this outfit, especially to go clubbing. "You look good," he said quietly, the pair of them said their goodbyes to Max's family and officially started their night of fun.

"So do Dutch nightclubs only play Dutch songs?" She asked, Max couldn't help but laugh as he assumed she was joking. They walked for about fifteen minutes until they reached the club that Max wanted to show her. He had been here quite a few times, it was his favourite club in the Netherlands. Ella was very happy upon entry to discover they were playing Rihanna. She immediately pulled Max to the dance floor. "I'll meet you there, give me your bag I'll go put it into the cloakroom." Max laughed, Ella handed him her purse and decided instead of joining the crowd of strangers on the dance floor, she would go get a drink. At the busy bar, she wasn't sure what to order as she wasn't in the mood to get drunk, and Max couldn't get wasted when he had a race tomorrow.