THIRTEEN

12th august 2023, monaco

          "WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY?" Millie asked her father at breakfast. Max finished his bite of toast, and informed his daughter of the plan. "I was thinking we could go to the docks, go for a nice walk and then maybe some dinner after dark?" Both of the girls were happy with this plan. "Princess," Max stopped his daughter before she left the kitchen, "put your swimsuit on underneath the summer dress Ella laid out for you, okay?"

"Will we be going swimming?" Ella asked, Max nodded and said it was a possibility, so good to come prepared. Ella cleared the plates and went to get dressed. Max was wearing a white tshirt with navy blue swimming trunks. Antonella put a white swimsuit underneath the outfit she had been planning on wearing, a dark blue tight fit tshirt, with a white denim skirt and her favourite trainers. She finished her outfit with the chanel sunglasses Max and Millie had got her for her birthday. She slicked her hair back into a braided ponytail, and decided to only wear waterproof mascara and some lip balm if they were going swimming.

Truthfully, Ella wasn't the strongest swimmer. But she could probably avoid having to do so. She quickly packed her bag and went to Millie's room to do her hair and pack a bag for Millie. So far she had enjoyed her summer holiday, Max has made sure it didn't feel like work for her. But Ella loved her job so much because she was living the same life as before, but in Monaco and with a much more present Max Verstappen.

"Ready to go, girls?" Max shouted from the living room. Millie ran from her room to her Dad, and Ella followed carrying her bag and Millie's. "Princess, take your backpack and put it on your back," Max asked his daughter, Millie took the bag from Ella and put it on her back, and the three were ready to go.

"Did you copy my outfit Antonella?" Max teased while they walked to their destination. "I was dressed before you," Max pointed out.

"I had this outfit picked out before breakfast! And I would never pair it with flip flops." Ella mocked him, "It's 27 degrees!" Max defended himself, but Ella's opinion on flip flops didn't change. "Well I suppose you matching it with your white shoes does look nice." Max complimented. Wow, Ella thought, did Max Verstappen just say something nice to me?