TWELVE

30th july 2023, belgium

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

30th july 2023, belgium

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

MAX HAD ORGANISED FOR THE THREE OF THEM TO FLY BACK TO MONACO IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BELGIAN GRAND PRIX. Millie was asleep on the plane, and things had been awkward between Max and Ella since their conversation in Hungary. It was as if their relationship had reset, and they were back at Day 1.

"So your flight to Italy is tomorrow. Are you still wanting to go?" Max asked, Ella wasn't sure. "I haven't decided..."

"What's the situation with your family?" He asked, Ella shrugged her shoulders. Max desperately wanted to give her a hug, or comfort her somehow. But he didn't know how. "Well you are welcome to continue staying with Millie and I." He assured her, Ella thanked him and let Max know she would talk to her family after they landed.

"They don't want me to come," Ella said quietly, taking a seat on the couch. "Princess, why don't you go get ready for bed?" Max said immediately, Millie bargained with her Dad and it was decided Ella would read her a bedtime story, so the young girl hurried to her bedroom.

"Why don't we put Millie to bed then we can talk?" Max offered, Ella nodded silently and the pair made their way to Millie's room where they read her a story together, and tucked her in to sleep.

Ella and Max returned to the couch, but kept a safe distance. "They said they will see me when I'm in Italy for the Grand Prix." She smiled half heartedly, Max didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, Antonella. That's awful. I can't believe they told you not to come."

"It's my own fault, I lied to them for weeks." She looked out the window to stop herself from crying. "They'll come around Ella," he looked at her longingly. Ella. Max had never called her that before. "Once they meet me at Monza they will absolutely forgive you, I'm very charming." He stated, Ella laughed at him. "It's true!"