Chapter~1

Dante's POV:

"YOU ASSHOLE! DO NOT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! I HATE YOU...YOU SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING GORILLA." Emma screamed at Armano with a deadly glare making all of us shudder.

Armano is my youngest brother and Emma is his girlfriend.

"Hey! Why are you calling me a gorilla!" Dad exclaimed and Emma gave him a deadpanned look.

"Seriously old man?" Vanessa, my sister and youngest in our family, said shaking her head and Dad scowled.

"If it were any of us, he would have thrown us into the swimming pool." Nicolo said wiping his imaginary tears.

"Dramatic Nutella." Dad muttered glaring at him. Nicolo was about to say something when he was cut off by Emma.

"Do not interrupt me! As I was saying, YOU SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING GORILLA! HOW DARE YOU EAT THE LAST PIECE OF MY PIZZA! I LOVE YOU BUT FOOD IS FOOD." Emma hissed at Armano.

"Babe, I am sorry. I will buy you three pizza and any other food you want to eat. I will buy you everything, and you can eat as much you want." He said and Vanessa TSK.

"He is going to die." Damien said. He and Emma are Vanessa's best friends.

Damien is Angelo, my another brother's boyfriend. They just got together a week ago.

My dad is Alessandro Denaro Rossi. He is the retired boss of our Mafia. I am the current capo of Italian Mafia along with many other legal business.

Vincenzo is the eldest brother after me. He is 26 and controls the legal side of our business. After him is Lorenzo who is 22. He is into chemistry and works as head in our labs and is also a well-trained fighter. Nicolo who is 20 is a child trapped in an adult's body. He is a college student and have no interaction in the Mafia world but is well-trained with fighting. He is really skilful with knives. Angelo and Armano are twins with Angelo the elder one. They both are senior in the Elite high. Angelo is the serious one while Armano the childish one.

And then comes my sister, Vanessa Denaro Rossi. She just got back with our family only a few months ago. She was taken away by our birth giver when she was just two. We all tried to find her for years but were never successful. Her disappearance affected each one of us. But, few months ago I got a call from foster care that our mother has passed away and if I would like to take her in my custody. I immediately said yes and when she came back, she unknowingly helped us. She fixed our broken selves.

"Armano? By any chance, are you trying to call me fat?" Emma said in a deadly way.

I am leaving. I don't want my day to start with this.

"You all can break each other's bone or kill each other with chopsticks, but I'm not going to sit and witness it. So see you all later." I said sarcastically before leaving.

"What about your coffee?" Vincenzo yelled after me.

"I will buy it from the café." I responded back before leaving.

My driver was already waiting for me and quickly opened the car door before closing it after I sat down.

"Where to sir?" Elliot, my driver asked.

"Take me to a nearby café." I said before checking my phone.

I sigh as I read I have a meeting in an hour and half with my marketing management team, lunch with another company's owner, Mr. Jackson and dinner with the tempest queen.

"Sir! We are here." Elliott said while opening my door.

I stepped out of the car, straightened my suit and putted my sunglasses.