Chapter~ 22

A/N: Yo babess! Another chapter for y'all!...and I wanted to know how many chapters are written down in one shots?...

Don't forget to like, comment and follow 🧡

Also...U know the chapter has many views.. and u all not liking it..makes me confuse..because I think y'all don't like it...or even some feedback will be good...(THOSE WHO DO IT REGULARLY..I REALLY LOVE Y'ALL...I EVEN HAVE UR USERNAME REMEMBER..)

and I really love y'all. I have seen hate comments on other authors book...which is really bad..knowing that author works hard to get hate on...I don't know how they must feel...because I have encounter 0 hate comments on mine...and if I even think about it...I feel bad...so if u see someone spreading hate...take a stand❤🧡!

And constructive criticism and feedback are appreciated 🧡

Love y'all!

Charlotte's POV:

“It was James and Juliet”

“I'm sorry, I think I heard you wrong” I stated in disbelief. He didn't say what I think he did, right? I must be going deaf.

“Cece, come here” He said walking up to me and embracing me tightly. I got startled as he carried me bridal style and headed to the bed before sating me down carefully.

“I will tell you everything. But first, eat something. You need to take your medications.” He whispered and was about to leave, but I grasp his hand tightly.

“Don't leave me.” I whispered staring deeply in his eyes.

“Never” He said back and sat beside me before pulling me in his embrace.

“I forgot something.” I heard Dante cuss.

“What happened? Are you okay?” I questioned worriedly.

“Yes. Everything is okay. I had brought you chocolates yesterday. I forgot about them” Dante said shaking his head making me smile a little.

He stood up and went to where his suit was before pulling out many chocolates from its pocket.

“Give me the chocolates and tell me everything.” I said becoming serious as he came back and sat beside me.

“They must be melted now.” He said passing me the chocolates.

“No problem. I will eat them melted. Now tell me everything” I whispered dreading what he has to say.

“Cece, Philip and Amara were not your biological parents.” He stated making me glad that I wasn't eating the chocolate.

“What? What do you mean?” I asked wide eyes.

“James and Philip were both brothers. James took a big favour from Philip. Juliet was suffering from a brain tumour. They didn't have any money. It was Philip and Amara who helped them. Anthony was born just a few months ago that time. A year later, Amara and Philip came to know that can't have any babies. That's when you were born. James and Juliet gave you away to Philip and Amara. But, both of them, as they saw you growing up and with Philip and Amara. They got jealous because you were their daughter, and they didn't have the bond with you. They on many occasions tried to get you back That's why Philip and Amara came here. The day I broke up with you, Amara and Philip were going out on a business trip.” He explained to me with so much softness in his voice and keeps pausing to see my reaction, but I give none. He stared at my face before continuing again.

“They appointed someone to fail the car breaks because it was the same car that Philip and Amara were taking. But, unfortunately everything went downhill for them, because it was you in the car accident.” He concluded with a worried look on his face. But I keep quiet. I was too lost in my mind to even say anything.