Chapter~36

New Update💞 Enjoy reading

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all

Charlotte's POV:

"No way!" Angelo exclaimed.

"Yes way!" I retorted.

"You expect me to believe that Dante bought you cotton candy, fed the ducks, gave you a piggyback ride and not only that, but he sang a song for on the road and even get a portrait of both of you ready? I can't believe it." Angelo countered, shocked after hearing about how my yesterday went.

Somehow, he ended up singing a song for me on the road. I never in my dream could have thought that his deep voice can sing. He was spectacular. The butterfly effect he had on me At that moment was different. I felt my knees getting weak, only I know how I managed to stay put.

Later, we came across an artist. Dante asked him if he can draw our portrait, and he accepted. He literally put his soul in that portrait, as it looked so real and bewitching.

Our day ended with both of us streaming 'King: The eternal monarch' at night, cuddled together, eating ice cream cups.

Also, I found out the answer to my question. While he was busy focusing on the drama, I again questioned him if we slept together, and he answered "No. You were drunk. Even though you tried to seduce me, I could never take advantage of you like that and not only that, you vomited on my suit too. After that, you passed out, and I put you in bed."

At least, now, I know my boyfriend is a real gentleman.

Dante has gone for work. He wanted to avoid going, but Vincenzo finally had enough of taking over Dante that he literally dragged him out himself. After he went to work, I told Angelo that we can discuss what he wanted help with at breakfast. Everyone at the table thought I meant help with school related work. But, oh well! So, here are both I and him discussing.

"I don't care if you believe it or not, but yes, he did all those things." I stated.

"My brother is romantic. You know, we used to think that he's an anti-romantic." He mentioned. I smiled, as I used to think the same in high school before dating him.

"I can't blame you. He does appear to be anti-romantic," I joked. Angelo snickered and nodded his head in agreement.

"Enough about me and your brother's love life. It's time to help you plan your date with Damien. So, I have got many ideas, but first tell me what you have in mind." I claimed in excitement. Angelo agreed.

"I want it to be special. The date should express how I feel without me expressing them. It should be romantic, but not at all cringe. I hate cringes and from what I gather, Damien, too, hate cringes. I just want it to be perfect." He rambled. I listened to him carefully to come up with the best ideas.

"Do you know likes and dislikes of his?" I asked.

"I don't know much. We recently got together. We didn't even have a proper first date. Why had I not notice it sooner? Gosh! I'm so stupid." Wailing like a little kid, he stared at me with a hopeful stare.

"Please help me" He pulled a face and asked me.

"It's okay. I have something or more like someone who can help us." I grinned widely. Patting myself in my head for coming with a great solution.