Chapter~2

Dante's POV:

“You stupid dog stealer!”

I looked up and our eyes connected with each other and my heart skipped a beat. My eyes held so many emotions in them. Mine held surprise and longing. I can't believe she is in front of me. She is even more beautiful than she used to be. She looks like an angel standing there in front of me.

“How dare you steal my husky! If you love dogs so much just go and get yourself one instead of stealing other people's pet.” She angrily snapped at me, but I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. But I somehow finally spoke.

“Charlotte?” I whispered staring at her and her face held confusion and shock.

“What? How do you know my name?” She asked. What the hell? Why is she not recognizing me?

“Cece? It is me. Dante.” I said looking at her with a pained expression.

“I am sorry, but I don't know you. You must have mistaken me for someone else.” She said, and I felt like someone was poking my heart with needles.

“No. I know you. It's you. Charlotte Hearts.” I said and her expressions went blank, before she answered coldly “ It is Charlotte Kingston. Now, if you don't mind I have to take my husky that you stole.” She quickly put the collar on the furry guy but as she was about to leave a guy that I know very well came and said to her “Charlie? I can't find Max. I am sorry.”

“It is fine. I found him. This guy here was trying to steal him.” She said glaring at me and the guy turned his attention on me before his eyes went wide.

“Charlie? You go. I will be with you in a minute.” He said glaring at me. She looked confused and hesitant but decided to leave.

“What the hell are you doing Rossi!” He hissed at me.

“What do you mean David?” I asked confused.

“You stay away from her. You had cause enough harm to her. Do not come back in her life and ruin it again. She doesn't remember you. So do all of us a favour and stay the hell away from her.” He hissed at me which made me angry.

“I would watch my mouth if I were you.” I said threateningly.

“Or what? Fight me? Do you even know how to do that” He mocked me and I chuckled.

“You don't know who I'm. Do you?” I asked with a devilish smirk on my face.

“Am I supposed to?” He asked sarcastically, but I ignored it before saying “Just google my name.” and left him before getting in my car.

“To the office sir?” Elliot asked, but I wasn't in the mood to go there.

“Back to home” I said, and he looked concerned but nodded his head anyway.

I then call my assistant Rose Garcia. She is new and fantastic in her work. It has been just a week since she started working. I hope she keeps working like this. I really need a good assistant.

“Hello, Mr. Rossi? How can I help you.” She said after picking the call immediately.

“I want you to cancel all the meetings I have today. I won't be coming to work.” I informed and hang up the call after hearing her say okay.

I sigh as my mind wander off to the conversation with both Charlotte and David. Why didn't she remember me? What happened to her? And since when did her surname became Kingston? I know David because he was a good friend of mine, but that was before I did what I did. He and Asher were Charlotte's best friends. They all changed after that day. I don't know what David means by I had done enough and why the hell she doesn't remember me. I mean yes I broke her heart because I thought that I was protecting her. I loved her and never even look in the direction of any other woman even after six years since the day I broke up with her. No other woman was like her and I never approached anyone and even if anyone approached me I would just reject them because they are nothing for me. The one who did matter is away from me. I want her and only her. I can't have any other woman with me.

Now seeing Vanessa handling the situation really amazingly I can't help but feel that I should have told her, and then it should have been her decision whether she wants to stay or leave instead of pushing her away and breaking both of us.

“Sir. We are here.” Elliot said, and I stepped out of the car before heading in. Big mistake.

The moment I entered a balloon came and busted on my face and to top it all, it was filled with paint turning my face into neon colour.

I sighed as I heard the laughter from the culprits.

“What the hell are you doing back so early?” Dad asked while trying not to burst into laugh.

“I wasn't feeling well, so I cancelled the meetings and came back.” I lied smoothly, but I felt a pair of eyes burning holes into me.

It was Vanessa and I know she figured out that I'm lying. No one can hide anything from her. It is like she is a machine and can easily tell whenever someone is lying or hiding something.

“Oh. OK. But you are looking like an alien.” He said finally laughing his ass off, and I shake my head before retorting “Who is saying! The one who is looking like a retired rainbow.” as he was covered in different paints, and it wasn't only him. Everyone was covered in really bright paint colour except Vanessa. She must have threatened to break their bones or maybe just glared at them. Only if these shitheads listen to me like they listen to her.

“What did you just say you poo on a stick!” He said glaring at me.

“A retired rainbow. You really need hearing aids old man.” I said and next thing I know, He threw another balloon at my face, and it was pink.
He will not be forgiven for such a sin, I have to finally step up in the game.

“It is on”
______________________________________

A/N: HELLO LOVELIES! Another chapter for you all. Enjoy💞💞💞

What do you think of it so far?

Thoughts on Charlotte?

Thoughts on David?

Why do you think she don't remember him and the change of the surname?

Why do you think David wants Dante to stay away?

What do you think of Dante's family?

Did you like the chapter?

please vote and comment.

by,

Satans_Lilsis❤