Chapter~40

Double Update💞 Enjoy reading

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all❤

and read the chapter I updated earlier before this...and also..this is the last chap...next is epilogue.

Charlotte's POV:

“No. I am not doing this” Vanessa stated and Dante nodded in agreement.

“But it will be fun” Lucas exclaimed, and I agreed with him.

“It is just supposed to be a double date.” Dante exclaimed.

“That was until we spotted Nic with a girl!” I stopped and Lucas continued my sentence.

“Now it's a spy date. We will be spying on them.” I saw Vanessa's eyes getting soft, seeing Lucas's excitement.

“Fine!” Vanessa gave in. It would have been impossible if Lucas wasn't the one trying to convince her.

“See! Even Vanessa agreed now. Please babe! Pleaseeee!” I tried to convince him, showing him my puppy dog eyes and blinking at him innocently.

“Geez! Fine.” He grumbled.

“Yes!” Both Lucas and I cheered and high five.

It's been two weeks since what happened, and I'm proud to say that I'm good now. Dante never left my side and even took me to his work. We spent days and nights together, cuddling and streaming K dramas. Now, Dante is an ARMY, and he is an OT7 just like me.

I am taking therapy sessions with Emma's mother. She's such a dear. And it's good to say that my mental health has improved a lot. We also found out that I have developed PTSD, and sometimes I may be triggered, and I may have panic attacks,, but it's okay. It's okay to get them sometimes but what's important is that, I have learned how to overcome them. Did I mention that Dante also took therapy sessions? Well, if not, then he too takes therapy now. Once a week with me. We take the sessions together because we wanted to be there for each other. And it was the best thing to do.

Today, Dante and I are on a double date with Vanessa and Lucas. The date was going smooth as butter until my eyes spotted a certain 20-year-old Italian man whose name is Nicolo with a girl.

Now, both Lucas and I were trying to convince Dante and Vanessa to play spy on them. Perfect date thing, right?

“Then, let's go.” I said.

*~•~*

“Why did I agree to do this again?” Vanessa complaint on the call, earning a toothy grin from Lucas.

“Because you can't say no to my handsome face?” He chuckled. His ears turned red from blushing after noticing Vanessa's intense gaze on himself.

Vanessa was in the café. She was sitting next to Nicolo's table. Her face turned to the other side and a black mask covering her face. While, we three were outside the café, near the bushes, noticing them from the see through glass walls.

“Yes. Why did I agree to do this?” Dante groaned.

I turned to him, wiggling my eyebrows weirdly, I said, “Because you can't say no to my puppy eyes?”

“Ssh! Nicolo is back from the counter. He's saying something. Ness? What's he saying?” Lucas asked.

“He is saying that he had placed their orders.” She responded.