Chapter~32

New Update💞 Enjoy reading

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all

Dante's POV

Chuckling, as the memory of what happened yesterday keep replaying in my mind, I wrapped a towel around my waist after drying myself. I walked out of the bathroom, wet hairs covering my face, only to see that Charlotte has already left.

“She must be annoyed but not my fault she's a blank drunk!” Saying to myself, went into the walk-in closet.
I eventually found what to wear for today. A fitted dark blue button up shirt, which appeared similar to black colour, in combination with a white suit's pant and a silver chain and watch to go with the outfit.

Later, drying and combing my hair, I went downstairs with a bright smile playing on my lips.
Which soon vanished faster than a flash when an egg came in contact with my chest, ruining my shirt and mood both.

Clenching my fists, I looked up to see the culprit, only to scoff in disbelieve at the scene in front of me.

Dad and Ryder, both were covered in flour and egg from head to toe, running after each other with a spatula in their hands. Whereas, Angelo and Damien were busy whispering into each other's ears, Nicolo was lost in his own thoughts with a little smile playing on his lips. I wonder what's going on through his head. Lorenzo was recording everything and waved at me when he saw me, controlling his laugh seeing my state. Emma and Armano were both laughing and cheering, Emma for Ryder and Armano for dad. Vanessa was busy going through a file in her hands while Vincenzo, covered both Vanessa and himself with an umbrella.

There was someone missing, and that someone was standing right behind me.

“Poor baby! Serves you right.” Charlotte TSK, and walked past me.

I felt my breath hitch as I take in her appearance. A white shirt blouse with a yellow skirt that ended a little above her feet. Her hair half tied down and half open while a few strands on her face. A beautiful pair of earrings dangling down her ears. A bracelet on her hand and a locket on her neck. Overall, she looked perfectly elegant yet bewitching.

    ^ HER OUTFIT ABOVE, AND the hairstyle and earrings are same too^

“Why are you dressed up like that? Are you going out?” I asked her, settling on the chair right side of her on the breakfast table.

“What if I don't want to answer your question?” She countered with a smile played on her lips. She looked like an angel the moment I saw her smile. It was pretty. I've seen her smile many times, but every time, it stills my heart and this amazing feeling of happiness fills my heart, as it starts to beat fast.