Chapter~14

Charlotte's POV:

“Miss, please it something.” The young maid pleaded, but I was trapped in my mind with the memory of what he did to me after I woke up again.

I sobbed quietly after waking up from the nightmare of Dante dying in a car crash. It is my fault. I should have stayed and listen to him. I don't even know how he is. Is he even alive? I think I deserve this.

I sighed before moving my neck slowly and hissed as the pain shot through my bruised body.

I tried to untie my hand but failed even after many attempts.

So, this is how I am going to spend my life? Getting beaten up by Austin if I did something wrong in his eyes? Unhappy? My parents life was sacrificed for nothing? They sacrificed their lives for what? My worthless pathetic excuse of a life? It is my fault that they are not alive. I don't even remember them properly but some memories only.

I went stiff as soon as I heard heavy footsteps approaching the basement door.

‘Just be good! He won't do anything if you're good’ My conscience pleaded me, but that was the main fucking problem. He expects me to be a rag doll or just someone to control. I don't want to go through that again. I don't want to be his puppet.

“Good morning honey!” He cheerfully greeted me breaking me out of my chain of thoughts. I stared at his face without any emotions before looking away.

“What happened? Are you okay?” He asked and all I wanted to do was scream ‘No! I'm not’ but instead keep quiet.

“Stop with the attitude already! Haven't you learned your lesson already?” He hissed at me.

“I'm sorry” I whispered out without even glancing at him.

“It is okay Charlie! Just make sure you behave next time” He smiled at me cheerfully to which I grimaced inwardly.

“So, How are you feeling?” He asked concerned. As if.

“How is Dante? Is he fine?” I whispered softly dodging his question. I was startled as he gripped my jaw suddenly in a painful way making me whimper softly.

“You have to always ruin my mood. Huh? You are not allowed to speak another man's name with that pretty mouth of yours because you won't like the consequences!” He hissed before looking at me up and down. I was still in my bra and panties only which made me uncomfortable. I was stinking because I had peed on myself because no one responded to my shouting when I was screaming that ‘I want to go to the bathroom’. My thighs were itching and burning due to this.

“You are lucky because no matter how much I punish you, I'm not a rapist, but that doesn't mean I won't force the yes out of you” He chuckled evilly making me shudder in horror.

“I never said yes when I trusted you and was together with you. You really think I will say yes now? When I hate you with everything in me? I loathe you. I would never say yes to you.” I spat at him.

“What did you just say? You don't hate me. You love me. You just have to realize it. And believe me, You will say yes” He barked nastily, but I decided against to respond to him.

“Believe me, you will be asking me to stop, but I won't. I will not stop” He growled at me.

I stayed quiet and watched him walk to the far corner of the room where was a table which I never noticed yesterday with many tools were placed.

I saw him grab a whip and a knife. He turned towards me and smirked as he saw me looking.

He began to approach me and stop right in front of me.

“You still have time to take back your words. Charlie, I don't want to hurt you, but you never leave me an option.” He whispered making me chuckle.

“I don't leave you an option? Are you fucking kidding me you asshole? It is me who never have any options. We came in the relationship because you were amazing but that changed. You were and are a toxic asshole. You controlled me like I was some sort of pet. You make me believe that I was worthless. I still get doubt whenever I see myself in the fucking mirror that I'm not good enough. I tried to end our relationship, but you never let me. You locked me in a fucking toxic relationship by threatening to hurt people close to me. You are the reason I ran away. But here I'm. Tied down to a fucking chair in barely anything because you claim to love me. But is it really love? Because I don't have a say, I never did. You had many options. You instead chose to be a monster and not the guy that I used to have feelings for. I had feelings for a person who never existed.” I screamed out in frustration and anger and next thing I know, he punched my face emitting a howl of pain from me.

“You are so going to regret this” He hissed at me.

“What are you going to do? Whip me?  Been there! Torture me with a knife? You already did that before I ran away so…also done that! Now, what's your desperate ass going to do? Kill me? That will be a fucking favour!” I hissed whereas my conscious was screaming at me to stop speaking and making things worse for myself.

“Getting brave, are we? Let's put you back in your place” He spat before he began to torture me.

(T.W... Just mention…nothing extreme)

How can he be so cruel? I never did anything to him. What is my fault? What had I done to deserve this? He fucking whipped my already injured back for hours and that wasn't enough. He carved different shapes on my back and stomach with the knife until I finally passed out, but I never said yes. I would never even if that means getting killed from all the torture. It is been three days since I'm trapped here. I don't know for how long I will be able to be sane.

“I am not hungry” I said and looked out of the window. When I woke up, I was in a room which had my photos everywhere. Also, Someone had cleaned and treated my wounds, and I was in a proper clothes.

“I'm leaving this tray here. Please, eat something miss.” She said while putting the tray of food on the night stand before standing beside me and sneakily placing something in my palm. She walked out of the room without glancing back.

I stared at the paper in my hand before carefully reading it. The hope and confusion was what I felt after reading it. Maybe there's hope.

‘Hold on for a while! You will be with your family soon ~ TTQ’. (A/N: Any guess for what u think ‘TTQ’ stands for?)

_____________________________________

A/N: Heyoo loves!

Another chapter for you all. Enjoy💞💞

Btw..I'm starting my finals..like from this 10..i.e. in 2 days...this whole month I will be having my exams...so I would not be updating regularly..but I will try to update whenever possible...and I scored 95% in the exams that I had...Yayyy! btw...bare with me..and sorry guys💞

What do you think of it so far?

Did you expect anything like this?

Thoughts on Austin?

Thoughts on Charlotte?

Who do you think is TTQ?

What do you think of the chapter?

Is it going fast?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Your suggestions or something for the upcoming chapters?

Did you like the chapter?

please vote and comment.

by,

Satans_Lilsis❤