Chapter~27

Heyo my readers!

How are y'all doing?

I wasn't gonna update for long due to personal reasons but I felt bad so..here it is!

Enjoy reading!

Take care of yourselves and ur fam❤

Like

Comment

and follow (This is weird I saw author write follow but I find it weird😂)

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all❤

Charlotte's POV:

“You are doing it wrong! You will break your wrist if you keep punching like this” Vanessa said pinching the bridge of her nose.

‘She is getting annoyed’ I thought to myself.

‘Of course, caption obvious! She's been teaching you how to punch properly for fifteen minutes already!’ My conscious mocked.

“Stop with that face already! Let's do it again.” She sighed before coming closer to me and stood in front of the punching bag.

“Bring your hands up in fighting position in front of your chest or face. Like this! Copy me.” She said and I followed.

“Then slowly rotate your right forearm as you extend it forward at head height.” I carefully listened and watched her before copying her.

“At the end of the punch, your arm is straight with your palm facing the floor and the wrist straight.” She waited for me to do so before nodding her head in appreciation.

“Good! Now, repeat with the left hand.” She ordered and I did as told.

“Now punch!” She exclaimed.

I stared at the punching bag before punching it with as much force as I could muster.

“One should know strong and quick punches are one of the keys to defeating opponents. So, punch as quick and strong as you can.” She explained nicely.

“Incorrect punching technique may result in a broken hand or wrist in a fighting situation. Therefore, practising until you have the correct form not only increases your strength and power, but also reduces your chances of injury.” She instructed with her calculative gaze carefully assessing my punches.

“Be careful not to go overboard with the punches, take it lightly in the beginning.” She instructed me again.

“Okay” was all that I could respond with.

“Keep punching the bag for an hour without any break. Punching also helps in relieving stress and anger but do not let your anger effect on your moves. Always use your anger as an asset.” She instructed before setting an hour timer on her watch.

She stared at me for a minute and nod at me to continue as she saw I stopped to hear her.

I turned to the punching bag again, began to punch the bag this time correctly.

As I punches the bag, my mind wander off to the last night events causing me to punch harder.

My punches get harder and harder as I remembered the nightmare, causing a burning fury to rise in me and instead of the punching bag I saw him.

I was so lost in imagining punching him, I forgot it was the punching bag that I was hitting.

“Stop!” I heard a distant voice shout, but I was so engaged in prodding to pay any head to it.