Chapter~12

Dante's POV:

Lost. That is what I am feeling right now. I am surrounded with nothing but darkness. This darkness isn't just any darkness. It is my darkness. The darkness that resides within me. Killing and tearing me from inside. I am lost in it with no one to help. No one for me to hold on to.

But it soon turned into a horrific car accident.

I saw myself there in the car. My head was bleeding heavily. But I wasn't concerned about me.

I was concerned about Charlotte. I saw two men in masked forcing her to get in the car. I saw them inject her with something making her unconscious.

I ran after them. But I couldn't help her. They took her.

This is not a dream. This is my fucking memory. It happened. I know it did.

I ran and ran, but I lost them, and I'm surrounded by the darkness and shadows again.

I can hear my heart pumping in my body. I closed my eyes and listened to my surroundings very carefully.

"You asshole! Wake up, or I will fucking take over your fucking mafia and will strangle you!"

I know that voice. It is Vanessa. She's here.

"Van?" I shouted but she didn't respond back.

I followed the sound of her voice. I keep nearing her voice, and I was engulfed with bright light.

"I know I pretend like I don't care, but I do you ass hair. So wake up for me. For your fucking sister."

Everything was bright. I couldn't see anything. I was just following her voice telling me to wake up.

"Try to wake up for us. For your family Dante. We all are incomplete without you. Our family is incomplete. I believe in you. Please wake up".

I was now aware of my surroundings. I can hear the beeping sound and blinked open my heavy eyelids only to groan as the bright light directly hit my eyes worsening my headache.

"Dante? Wait let me close those fucking curtains" I heard Vanessa grumble before the blinding light was no more.

"Wa-t" I tried to speak, but my throat was dry that it was hurting me to speak.

"Wait! Here, drink the water" Vanessa said carefully helping me up and placed a glass full of water near my mouth and helped me drink it.

"Are you fucking crazy? How can you be so fucking reckless? " She hissed at me.

"I am not dead. Am I?" I scowled at her shocking both her and me.

"Fucking high on fucking painkillers" She scowled back.

"What? Is my sister worried?" I teased her making her scowl even bigger.

"Yes I fucking am. You were unconscious for two fucking days!" She hissed at me and my eyes went wide.

"Two days?" I asked and she nodded.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Are you feeling any pain? Let me call the doctor." She tried to avert the question, but I am not having any of it.

"Don't dodge my question and answer me." I pleaded and her face went blank.

"She is dead." She answered and my whole world froze. My hands became clammy, and I start to have a panic attack.

She is not dead. She is alive. I saw them take her away. I fucking saw it.

I heard Vanessa shouting, but I was too much trapped inside my mind to hear her clearly.

I saw people rushing in who I guess were doctors before black dots began to spot my vision and everything went black with only one thing on my mind.

'She is alive. I will save her.'

___*~•~*___

Charlotte's POV:

I groaned and fluttered open my eyes as I feel pain shoot through my body.

My neck was sore, and it hurt as I moved it to check my surroundings.

I was tied up on a chair barely in clothes. I was only in my bra and panties which made me so uncomfortable. There was only one bulb which made it hard to see anything.

Wait! Dante.

Oh my God! Is he okay? His head was bleeding heavily.

This is my fucking fault! If I hadn't run away from home, it wouldn't have happened.

Dante is I don't know where and if he is even safe, and I'm here tied up to a fucking chair. Just like when I was with him.

But, What if it is really him? He threatened me that he will never leave me. He said he would find me and make me regret everything.

Not only that, but he ordered me to never look at someone else otherwise I would be punished.

No! He can't have me. No, I escaped. I ran away.

Oh, God! no! Please let it not be him.

If it's him, does that means it was him who made Dante's car crashed?

I put Dante's life in danger. He might not be safe because of me.

I heard the footsteps approaching but all I heard was my heart thumping loudly against my chest.

I tried to untie myself but to no avail. No God! Please help me.

The door was burst open, and I immediately acted like I was unconscious.

(It is not something extreme..but trigger warning⚠⚠⚠)

The footsteps were nearing me before they stopped making me confused. But immediately my confusion was turned into a nightmare when I feel someone's hand trailing down my face to my body. But what shocked me was how I recognized his filthy touch.
It was not anyone else. It was him.

I felt his nose on my cheek before his face went towards my neck trailing light but disgusting kisses down my neck making me shudder in sicken.

His mouth went near my ears, and he began to bite it before whispering one word in my ear that I thought I would never hear again.

Those words that make my inside churn in disgust and made me sick. Those exact words that I prayed to never hear again. The same voice that I loathe with every single fibre in my body. His voice with his sickening promise.

“Welcome back sweetheart”

______________________________________

A/N: Heyoo loves!

Another chapter for you all. Enjoy💞💞

Btw...enjoy the cliffhanger..hehe..😂

What do you think of it so far?

Did you expect anything like this?

Thoughts on Dante?

Thoughts on Charlotte?

Who do you think this person is?

What do you think of the chapter?

Is it going fast?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Your suggestions or something for the upcoming chapters?

Did you like the chapter?

please vote and comment.

by,

Satans_Lilsis❤