Chapter~8 (This is our Safe Haven)

A/N: I have a history exam and I still haven't prepared myself...and wrote this chapter...So guys enjoy...love y'all❤❤❤

Charlotte's POV

“This place is so beautiful. How did you find it?” The beautiful brunette teen asked. Her eyes fixed at the beautiful spectacle in front of her.

“It was before I met you. I was feeling alone, and I was fighting against the demonic voices that were trying to tell me how worthless I am. They wanted me to kill myself. So, I was wandering around after leaving my house. I was so in my thoughts that I never realized where I was and how did I get there” The guy said. His eyes fixed at the alluring masterpiece sitting beside him who was staring at the beautiful lake surrounded with grass and fireflies giving it a magical look in the darkness of the night in front of her eyes.

“I was about to turn and find a way back home, but somehow I found myself walking in the dark forest. I kept walking only to stop in front of this beautiful spot.” The guy sitting near the brunette completed.

“How often do you come here?” The girl asked softly while rubbing circles on the guy's hand to comfort him.

“I come here whenever I want a break from my life. Whenever I had enough of everything.” He said in a low voice.

“So, this is your haven?” A Beautiful brunette asked as the boy tugged her hair behind her ear.

“This is our safe haven now.” He whispered. Both of their faces were really close to each other, but they didn't care. They were lost in each other's eyes.

“Please never leave me behind, Charlotte” The boy whispered vulnerably as the girl stroke his cheeks with her thumb.

Their lips almost touching.

“I would rather die than to leave you Da-”

“WAKE UP”

I was up in a second with my heart beating loudly in my chest. Those eyes. I know those eyes from somewhere. They were so familiar. It was him. I had relived another memory of mine.

“God, Charlotte? I'm sorry.” Seth said as he noticed my state after screaming in my ear. My head is killing me from all the thinking I'm doing. I shouldn't put more pressure. I will remember everything soon. I will remember him soon.

“Charlotte? What happened?” Seth asked shaking me.

“Nothing” I said in a whispered after I had finally calm down.

“Bullshit. Now tell me.” He glared at me and I sighed.

“You just scared me. That's it ” I lied. It was because I was reliving another memory of mine, and I was really close to know his name.

“Geez! I thought you had a nightmare or something.” He sighed in relief.

“Now, why the hell are you here?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

“Because we both are going grocery shopping” He excitedly let out and I squealed in glee.

“Go and get fresh because we will be leaving in an hour!” He said and I quickly rushed into my bathroom.

Both me and Seth are forbidden from grocery shopping until mom specifically allow us because we both buy every unnecessary things and would leave the things that are necessary.

It is Saturday, but I can't wait for tomorrow's date with Dante. I still can't believe I said yes after him. I don't know why, but I feel this connection with Dante. I feel protected with him and the fact we had just met twice. I feel like I'm stupid for saying yes to him, but I have this feeling that whatever I'm doing will help me find the real me and I would do anything to find myself.