Chapter~6 (Yeah...but I can certainly throw you in a tub of acid!)

Charlotte's POV:

“Help”

“Save us”

“Get us out of here”

I wake up with my heart dropped into my stomach by all the shouting and my bed shaking giving me another scare.

Oh my God! It is an earthquake.

I quickly tried to get up but failed because I was tied down to the bed with ropes.

What the fuck? To say I was horrified. I literally screamed bloody murder and heard footsteps rushing to my room.

“What happened?” Dad and Anthony came in looking paled.

“Hahaha” The moment they entered I heard someone laughing and that made my blood fucking boiled.

“What the fuck?” Anthony said as he and Dad untied me while the three culprits were laughing their arses off.

“I will fucking throw you in a fucking volcano” I hissed like a fuming volcano.

“You can't throw us in a volcano. You will die yourself” Asher stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Yeah! But I can certainly throw you all in a tub of acid.” I said glaring at them before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at them.

“It was not my idea” Seth grumbled as the pillow hit him square on his face.

“But you fucking did participate!” I hissed as I grabbed my fluffy slippers before throwing them at David and Asher making them whine as it landed on their face.

“You bitches deserved it.” Dad said glaring at the three dumb pieces of constipated shit !

Constipated shit do not have pieces!

Shut up! Let me concentrate on the situation and don't try to crack me up!

Aye, Aye, Captain!

I can't hear you!

Aye, Aye Captain!

Stop! I can't with myself!

“But it is her first day of going to a new job! We had to make it memorable.” Asher whined earning a deadly glare from me.

“There's a difference between making it memorable and scaring someone for life!” Anthony grumbled as he glared at the three idiots.

“Seth, give me the keys to your Mercedes, and you'll do all the chores today!” Mom said coming into the room and punishing him.

It is not enough! Let's fake some acting!

“Mom?” I fake sobbed lightly earning three glares from David, Asher and Seth.

“What happened honey? Are you okay?” She quickly asked after embracing me. I gave a quick smirk to the three soon to be dead persons while Dad and Anthony gave me thumbs up.

“No! They scared me so much. They had me tied down so that I couldn't get up and shake the bed. I literally thought I was going to die when they yelled ‘help me’ and ‘Get us out of here’.” I fake sobbed and hugged her tightly to add more spice in an already spicy situation.

“Mom! She is acting. She literally smirked at us and that too evilly.” Seth nervously shriek out while my best friends nodded in agreement.

“I don't want to hear anything coming out of your mouth until and unless it is an apology with a tub of ice cream and chocolates for your sister. And Seth! You will be doing laundry for a week as well.” Mom announced with a tone that said comply with it, or I won't hesitate to bend all of you down and whoop your asses.