Chapter~11

Dante's POV:

Have you ever get this feeling? Feeling when you see your world falling apart, and you can't do anything except to watch it fell apart. To see the only hope in your life getting lost in the darkness that surrounds you, and you have nothing left to hold on to. You feel like the only happiness in your life being ripped away from you. That's how I felt when I saw her teary face and her rushing out.

I wanted to run after her, but my body was completely stuck. I couldn't bring myself to move. All I could do was stare at where she was standing just a moment ago with teary eyes.

I came back to the reality by everyone shouting her name and next thing I know I'm running outside after her. But I was late. She had quickly got into her car and I can see her driving out.

I quickly get into my car and speeds up, following after her.

I want everything to be okay. I want my only hope to be found again. I want the forgotten memory to resurface again. I just want her and me to be together again.

But was it going to happen? Or something else will come in our way?

Vanessa's POV:

“Please! Pretty please, cherry on top please” Alessandro pouted, and I just rolled my eyes at him.

“What is so important about finding where he went?” Lucas asked with an innocent cute frown.

“Dante was nervous and made Vanessa choose his outfit. That's suspicious” Nicolo exaggerated.

“He will tell you himself when he will be back” I shrugged nonchalantly earning a pout from everyone.

“Now, that we know it's useless to ask her, let's play hide-and-seek” Vincenzo suggested, and I gave him an unapproved look.

“That's an amazing idea!” Nicolo squealed like a five-year-old that he is but just trapped in a body of a twenty-year-old.

“Nope.” I refused staring at Nicolo earning a confused look from him.

“What? Why?” He questioned and I chuckled evilly inside.

“Because you can't ask someone else's secrets until you tell yours” I answered making his eyes wide.

“What do you mean?” He squeaked out nervously, and I just raised my eyebrow at him.

“You know what I mean.” I blankly said and his face becomes red from blushing. Someone is remembering someone.

“What the hell? Nicolo is blushing” Lorenzo exclaimed loudly startled Vincenzo who was barely sitting to fell down from the couch, but he didn't mind because he was also shocked to see Nicolo blush.

“NO WAY”

“MY LITTER IS FINALLY GROWN ASH MAN”

“Who is the girl? Or boy? Or maybe both?”

“Shut your Donald Duck up!” Nicolo scowled but it wasn't working.

“Nope! Tell us who is the special someone” Damien teased, but I got an amazing idea.

“You won't tell?” I asked and he shook his head in denial.

“Fine.” I said and took out my mobile before calling someone and putting it on speaker.

“Hellooo” The person on the other line greeted me cheerfully and hearing the person's voice, Nicolo's face went pale.

“Hello big brother ” I replied with an evil glint in my eyes.