Chapter~10 (Protecting from yourself?)

Dante's POV:

“When did your choice turned to that?” Vincenzo asked munching on the packet of chips he is holding.

“It can't be a girl because Dante is not interested in both men and women” Lorenzo shrugged like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Dang man! You have got a nice ass there” Damien said staring at my butt earning a smack on his butt by a fuming Angelo.

“Keep your hands to yourself if you want yourself to walk properly” Damien hissed making Angelo blush and cough in embarrassment. We ignored both of them because it's normal for us now.

“What is the occasion brother?” Niccolo asked wiggling his eyebrows and I scowled at them.

“Leave my son! He is finally going out for a reason and not work” Dad squealed in excitement.

“You are glad Armano is out on a date otherwise there would be another annoying pesticide up your ass” Vanessa scowled at the behaviour of our family.

Glad to know I'm not the only one annoyed by them.

“Are you calling us pesticides?” Vincenzo exclaimed, but all Vanessa did was roll her eyes at him.

“Tug your shirt in.” Vanessa pointed out, and I quickly nodded before tugging it in.

“Are you sure this is good?” I asked only to receive a glare from Vanessa.

“Are you questioning my choice?” She asked with a raised eyebrow like I said something stupid.

“Vanessa has the best taste in everything even though she only picks black” Vincenzo pointed it out and everyone agreed.

I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed in satisfaction. I was wearing a black button op shirt with greyish pants with black shoes.

“Go with a black watch and where the hell is your locket that you always wear?” Vanessa spoke and I froze

My locket. Shit!

I quickly rushed to my bathroom, and it was placed on one of the shelves there.

I grabbed it carefully and sighed before carefully putting it around my neck.

I walked back to the room and everyone was staring at my neck.

“Why the hell I never noticed that?” Vincenzo exclaimed and everyone nodded except Vanessa.

“Maybe if you all had paid attention to your surroundings you would have noticed” She deadpanned with her resting bitch face.

“Who gave you that? I have a feeling that it means so much to you” Dad asked still staring my necklace like it was something weird.

“Why would you think that?” I asked curiously.

“You don't like jeweleries, and you're still wearing it.” He exclaimed, and I nodded and stared at the necklace.