Chapter~21

Charlotte's POV:

“What the hell is he doing here?”

“No idea. But they both do look adorable.”

“My best friend finally got her man back. I'm so happy”.

“They don't look anything special to me.”

I heard the voiced talk while I was cuddling to the most comforting pillow during my sleepy state. I ignored the voices and hid my face in the comfy pillow.

“Shut up all of you. You will wake her up” I felt the pillow vibrate but froze when I realized it wasn't a pillow.

I heard the door being open and the footsteps leaving indicating everyone has left.

I tried to act like I was sleeping but opened my eyes when I heard him speak “I know you are awake, Cece.”

I turned my face up to catch him staring at me intensely.

“How did you know?” I asked with a pout.

“Because you got stiff for a moment and Good morning gorgeous.” He said smiling down at me before leaning in to peck my lips.

“Good morning to you too, Handsome!” I whispered and went back to cuddle with him.

“Even though you look amazing attached to me, but you have to wake up. You need to eat your breakfast so that you can take the medicines.” He said while running his fingers in my hair and massaging my scalp.

“I don't know if you are trying to wake me up or lull me to sleep.” I murmured sleepily.

I heard him sigh before speaking “I missed this. I missed waking up to you. I missed you so fucking much that I could never even look at another woman. It was always you and will always be you”.

I felt my heart clench hearing him admit to how he feels. It pains me every time to see him suffering. If only I wouldn't have got in a fucking accident.

“I missed this too. I missed us. Even though, I lost my memory, but I always felt like something was missing. I couldn't remember you, but you were still there with me. Only if I had not got into that accident, everything would have been the same. I would have never lost my memory, my parents would've been alive, and I would have never met him.” I blamed myself because it was true. Everything was my fault and deep down I know he thinks so too.

“What the hell are you saying? It is not your fault. It never has been. I shouldn't have given you that stupid letter. You were coming to talk to me because of it. You were not aware that someone has failed the breaks of the car.” He tried to comfort me, but my attention was caught by the last sentence.

“Wait.” I said and changed my laying position to the sitting one confusing him.

“What do you mean by someone failed the breaks of my car?” I asked him in disbelief.

“You didn't know?” He asked wide eyes.

“I thought it was because I was driving recklessly. And now you're telling me that someone caused my accident?” I exclaimed in disbelief.

“It wasn't meant for you Cece.” He tried to sooth me but later cussed out when he realized he made it worse.

“It wasn't meant for me? For whom then?” I asked but realized who it was meant for.

“It was meant for mom and Dad? Wasn't it?” I gasped out loud.

“Why would someone want to kill them? They were amazing. They never had any enemies, Dante. They were innocent. Who would have wanted to hurt them?” I cried. Even though they were already dead, but it doesn't change the fact that it feels like yesterday to me. They were my mom and Dad. It would of course hurt me to know that someone wanted them dead.

“Cece, hey! Your parents were amazing. They loved you. They would have never wanted you to cry for them. Remember that your dad hated even a single tear in your eyes. He used to say ‘I shall never let my little one cry, because she is the most beautiful soul that had gloomed as a flower in the garden that is my life’. He will be hurt if you cry because of him.” He whispered soothingly in my ear while holding me tightly.

“He does use to say that to me. But now he is no more. He will no longer whisper soothing words or cheer me up. I miss him. I miss both him and mom, Dante. I miss them so much. They will never get to see me in the white dress. He won't be there to walk me down the isle. I miss them so much. I miss my baby. I miss everything I lost.” I sobbed heavily snuggled in his chest as I become overwhelmed. 

“Let it out, baby. Let it all out.” He whispered holding me even tighter like he was feeling my pain.

“Dante, I want you to find me who was behind the accident. I want to know. And the guy who shot my dead. Please, Dante, I am asking this from you.” I pleaded staring in his eyes after I calmed a little, but I saw him got stiff.

He was about to say something, but I beat him to it. “You are hiding something from me, Dante. You know who was behind the accident, don't you?” I scoffed in disbelief.

He stared at me pleadingly before answering “I know, baby. But it's not my place to tell, love.”

“Not your place to tell? What even is this fucking excuse? I got in an accident because someone plot it against my parents. Now, I find out that you know who was behind it, and you're telling me it's not your place to tell? Are you kidding me, Dante?” I hissed at him pulling away earning a pleading look that said ‘Don't do this, baby ’.

“Baby please, trust me. You don't want to hear it from me.” He whimpered softly.

“Trust you? Dante are you even listening to yourself? You are not telling me who the person was.” I frustratingly scoffed.

“I can't watch you blame yourself, all over again. I know it will break you.” He raised his voice in exasperation making me shake my head.

“It can't be as bad as getting fucking whipped? As much as heartbreaking as rape? As much as disappointing as killing a baby? And It can't be as much as agonizing as not remembering you or losing my fucking parents?” I whispered yell at him.

“IT WILL BREAK YOU” He roared.

“THEN LET IT! I WILL GET THE PIECES FUCKING TOGETHER” I yelled out at him.

“You really want to know that bad?” He asked in disbelief.

“Yes. Now, tell me.” I asked annoyed.

“It was James and Juliet”

_____________________________________

A/N: Heyoo loves!

Another chapter for you all. Enjoy💞💕

P.s. I am sick and still wrote this chapter without stopping..and I was on the verge of throwing my mobile..hope it was worth it🧡🧡

What do you think of it so far?

There is more drama still to come!

And any questions you wanna ask me?

Did you expect anything like this?

Thoughts on Charlotte?

Thoughts on Dante?

What do you think of the chapter?

Is it going fast?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Your suggestions or something for the upcoming chapters?

Did you like the chapter?

please vote and comment.

by,

Satans_Lilsis❤