CHAPTER 20! Part 2

"I wasn't calling you stupid...and I actually want you to call me Kaitlyn or Kk. That part you know xD" "Fine. Just pack mah stuff Kk!!!" I smiled. "Much better"  After I did Jonghyun's packing, because I'm nice like that, I went to check on Onew. "Onew!" I said as I knocked on his door. "Yes?" I heard Onew reply through the door. "Do you need help?" I asked. "Maybe... a little bit....." I open Onew's door and was immediately greeted by his stuff from his suitcase sprawled out on the floor. "I tripped over the suitcase and it all fell out..." Onew stated sadly. I laughed. I helped him pick up his stuff and then went to help Jonghyun and Minho carry the suitcases to the car they ordered. I put my case in the trunk along with Taemin's. "Thanks, Kaitlyn!" said Taemin cutely. "You're welcome, Taeminnie!" I replied. "Wait, can I call you Taeminnie, is that okay?" Taemin puffed his cheeks out and said,"Normally I wouldn't allow it....but ok!" "YAYYYYYY" I yelled. "Geez, Kaitlyn, calm down." Jonghyun said. "How can I calm down? I'm going to America, even better that we're going to California. Even better than that, I'M GONNA SEE TEAM CRAFTED!!! Maybe even Markiplier...." I yelled once again. "Were you this excited when you met us?" Key said jealously. "No" I said. Their smiles and shoulders drooped at my comment. "I was even MORE excited!"  I add. "You scared me there...." Key said sighing, relieved. I went up to Key and gave him a rib breaking hug. "Ahhhh" Key whined. "I COULD NEVER HATE YOU GUYS!" I let go and got into the car. I sat in the middle with Key and Jonghyun on both of my sides. Jonghyun made sure I didn't get antsy and start bouncing in my seat by fastening my seat-belt really tight. He made sure I wasn't in pain though...

(Seriously I've been really sick recently.... I hope I can get better soon so I can write more...)
(.___.)