Chapter 6

Then, one by one, they came. Taemin, then Minho,and finally, Key. Key came with a pink towel wrapped around his head. When everyone sat down, w's the all gave Key curious looks. "Key..." Taemin said. " What's the towel for?" Key looked at Taemin and said,"I'm dying the tips of my hair pink." Jonghyun looked at me and smiled. I knew what he meant. I smiled back and mouthed,"Diva". While Key, Onew, Minho, and Taemin were focusing on their eating, Jonghyun and I were silently teasing Key. As we started rolling around on the floor, everyone else looked at us. "Guys... What's so funny?" Key asked. I motioned to Taemin to come closer to us and I whispered in his ear, telling him what we were laughing about. After I whispered it to him, he used his fist to stifle his laughter and went over to tell Onew and Minho. Key looked at us all curiously and we all tried to hold in our laughter. "You guys are CA-RAY-ZY!" Key said femininely. Yep... I lost it at that. xD Taemin, of course, the sweetest and most awful one to tell secrets to, tried not to laugh as he said, "S-should we tell him?" He turned torward Jonghyun and me. I looked at Jonghyun for a second and he nodded. "W-we were talking about h-how girly and diva-ish you are! XD" I said laughing in between words. "A PINK towel around your head and dying your hair PINK are just supporting facts!" Jonghyun said chuckling. Key pursed his lips as fakely as he could. He started laughing. "That...." He said, gasping for breath,"is what you kept from me?!" He then looked at Jonghyun and me and asked," Is that why you were laughing at the door? Were you guys teasing me in the car?!?!" I looked down, telling him we were.

Key got up and walked over to me. He sat down next to me and playfully slapped me. "OW!" I lied. "That hurt!" Key stared at me and asked,"How could that hurt?" I pretended to be sad and turned to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun... He hurt me.." I pouted. Jonghyun smiled at me, winked, and got up.