Chapter 2 (Not good with names... So, they're just going to be numbered)

After we ate, Minho took away the table and we all sat down for a while. "Hey Jonghyun?" I asked "Yeah?" he replied. "How long have I been here? I lost track of time!" I lied. "Hm.. Let's see.. about half a year?" I nodded as a way of saying thanks. 'SIX MONTHS?!?!' I shouted in my head. ' HOLY COW!' I gulped and thought,'Pax is in California in a week! I want to go.. But what about them?' I cleared my throat and awkwardly said,"Hey guys there's this video game convention in the states in a week, and it's lasting five days... I was thinking I was going to go!" There was an awkward silence. Geez, I hate awkward silences... "Then we're going with you!" Taemin said happily. I grinned and said, "Are you sure?" My smile suddenly dropped as I thought negatively. "But I don't have enough money for you guys!" I said sadly. "Kaitlyn, you don't really expect us to make you pay for us!" Minho said seriously "But-" "No buts! Kaitlyn, You're our friend! You can't possibly think we'll make you pay for five guys! We can buy tickets ourselves!" Minho interrupted. Onew glared at me. "Also..." Onew said quietly "We've never been to the states!" Key jumped up. "Ooh! We could have a concert there for all our American fans! And give Kaitlyn a front row seat!" he said exitedly. "Aw, you guys don't have to do that!" I exclaimed, not meaning a word I said. Jonghyun smiled then put on a serious face. "Kaitlyn..." Jonghyun said concerned " Stop being nice.. It's not like you! We know you're lying!" "Is it that noticable?" I asked sadly, depressed. 'No... but knowing you and living with you for half a year has really helped us get to know you, and in turn, know when you're lying!" Taemin answered. As soon as we were done talking, we anxiously started packing, even though it was a week away. The rest of the day went by really fast and we went to sleep, happily waiting for the day we leave.