Chapter 18

"Can you believe we only have 2 days left until we go?"I asked. "OHMAIGAWSH I'm so excited!" I squealed excitedly (Which I don't do very often XD) "I'm gonna see Deadlox, Sky, Jason....the rest of team crafted...Not to mention Deadlox....Did I say Deadlox already? o-o'" I mumbled to myself. "Who's this 'Deadlox'?" Jonghyun asked, a bit of jealousy in his voice. "Why~? Are you jealoussssss?" I tease. "If you really need to know, Deadlox is one of my favorite youtubers! Along with Sky...TrueMU....and Markiplier....and...Pyro.... Cryaotic.....You know what I think I've made my point I'll stop there."  "Do you 'like' him?"  He asked. "How do you know it's a guy?" I teased. "But, I actually used to, then I realized it would be weird....So not anymore." Jonghyun seems much happier after that answer. "Why do you ask?" I smirked. He looked surprised by the question. "O-oh I'm just curious..." he replied looking at his empty plate. "Mhmm" I say. I didn't want to press him too much. He probably doesn't want to talk about that. "Imma go take a shower." I say. After I took a shower, I put my SHINee shirt on and some black Capri's. I ran out of the bathroom panting. "Too...hot..." I gasped as I crawled out of the room. I put the water on too hot. I'm not one for loving hot showers or summer heat. I'm very sensitive to heat for whatever reason. Taemin saw me as he looked into the room. "KEY!!! Kaitlyn took too hot of a shower again!!!" he shouted. A few seconds later, momma Key came running in with an ice pack. My vision was blurry, but I could still see a little bit. "Here" Key said softly. "Try not to faint, focus on getting cooler." "Thanks" I mumbled as I slapped the ice pack onto my face. I layed there with it on my face for a few seconds before the other members came into the room looking worried. "Kaitlyn, you okay?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah...I just left the water on too hot....again.... I'm okay now though..."

(For those who are curious, this has actually happened to me on several occasions xD I atually fainted once. I love the feeling of the hot water, but then as I get out, I get dizzy and regret not making the water cooler.)

After that incident, we just hung around the house for two days. I want to exchange money with Minho, as he's the most "mature"  of the group.... Not all the time...but....hey he manages money well XD We quickly exchanged money and came home. Minho stopped me for a second. "I think I hear talking." He whispered. I put my ear to the door. "How do I tell her?" Jonghyun's voice asked upset. Tell who what now?  "Well, as long as you like her, it should come naturally." Key's voice replied.  I look at Minho. 'Jonghyun likes a girl?' I mouth to him. Minho shrugged. But who?  Meh, I have no right to know. It's his business. I'm happy for him. He deserves an amazing girl that will stand by his side. But, if I really am thinking that, and i mean it, will this feeling in my chest go away?