Chapter 4

A few hours later, I woke Jonghyun up. "What the heck woman!!!" he said drowsily, still in his dream. "Don't touch me!!!" "Jonghyun, wake up!" I said softly "Oh.." he said relieved. "It's just you!" "Come on, we need to go buy tickets for the plane!" Jonghyun shot up as though he was electrocuted. "Okay!" he exclaimed happily. "Let's go shall we?" I laughed and said, "someone's exited!" We got in the car, Jonghyun drives, of course.... I don't know how to drive! "I wanted to get away from Key this morning! Before we left, he was acting really...weird... Way more than usual!" he said. I looked down, as if hiding something. Jonghyun immediately could tell I knew something.

"Spill the beans Kk!" he said creepily. (Kk is one of my nicknames. And no, I didn't get it from Kk Slider from Animal Crossing! xD) " Key... woke up early in the morning while we were sleeping." I admitted. "And?" asked eagerly, putting in the keys and revving the engine. " He found us passed out in the living room near each other..." Jonghyun looked at me. "AND?" "He woke me up... by slapping me... just saying, that's not the best way to wake me up... Anyway, he started asking if anything happened." Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. 'What'd you tell him?" " Well, I told him you had a bad dream and I couldn't sleep either. So we just talked for a bit." " He then went back into his room with a sad look on his face!" Jonghyun started driving and then, out of the blue, he blurted," That diva, always looking for juicy stories!" "You call him that too?!?" I asked, astonished. "Oh my gosh!" He yelled "Great minds think alike!!!" I laughed evilly and imitated Key's voice. "Ha! I'm smarter than you any day!" We both laughed at my imitation and ridiculed Key until we got to the Local Airport in Seoul. Jonghyun put on a hoodie and sunglasses. As we got out of the car, I said," On the way home, we'll listen to SHINee! The best band in the world!!!" Jonghyun smiled and replied, "Yeah listening to myself sing sounds like a great idea!" We walked inside and bought six tickets for first class to California. "Hey Kaitlyn," "Hm?" "Should we get our money exhanged while we're here?" I sighed. "Jonghyun, you do realize we have SIX days until we leave? If we exchange now, we won't have any money left to use here!" "Oh yeah...." He remembered.