Chapter 13

"Now, you will stay there until I tell you you can get up!" I told Jonghyun. "Can I ask one thing?" Jonghyun asked politely.  I sighed. "Fine..." "You know, sometimes I love you to death, and sometimes I hate your guts. Now is one of those times I highly dislike you." I scoffed. "You shouldn't have thrown me up in the air and ran away then." (Btw, if this was the real life me, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to pick me up, let alone throw me XD) I replied. "You told me to let go of you!!" he stated. "You know what she meant, hyung..." Taemin said sweetly. I walked over to Taemin and gave him a rib breaking hug. "You can bee too cute for words sometimes!" I said happily. "K-Kaitlyn.... You're killing me...." I put him down. "Sorry..." I apologized. "It's okay, but I don't want to die of suffocation today!" Taemin said, catching his breath. 

I mad Jonghyun sit in the corner for at least an hour before letting him get up. "Finally!" He shouted in relief as he got up, only to sit back down. "AH! My foot's asleep!!!" he added. I sighed and picked him up, same way he carried me. (Which he can't do IRL XD) "You're not going to throw me in the air are you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. "No... I'm doing you a favor. I know how painful it is for your foot to fall asleep." Jonghyun nodded slightly. "Hey Kaitlyn?" "Hmm?" "Thanks..." Jonghyun said as he nodded off to sleep. "How-What? Man, you must have been tired" I said, amazed at how he could've fallen asleep that quick. I walked into Jonghyun's now clean room (You're welcome, Jonghyun xD) and moved his bed covers with my foot...Since of course I was carrying him in my arms. I set him down gently, but he wouldn't let go of me. "Jonghyun, let go of me." I ordered him softly. I was answered by him pulling me down with him. "Aish! Let go!" "No. Lay with me" He said flatly. "Why?" "Because I want you too!" he said as he puted cutely, using his aegyo (That's how you spell it right? It's been a while since I've watched Hello Baby.... O.o) "Jonghyun, stop it" "NO" I sighed again. "Ugh.....fineeeee" I complained. "You can let go of me now." "You promise you won't leave?" He asked cutely. "I cross my cold heart..." I said softly. (XD People call me mean sometimes....so it works for me) He slowly let go of my arm. I huffed and rubbed my arm. " You have a strong grip..." I said, still rubbing my arm.  He smiled, his eyes twinkling in the process. "Ahhh! Jonghyun don't do that!" I said covering my face. I was heating up again. (Who the heck wouldn't?) He smirked and pulled the covers over himself and said, "G'night" he whispered. "Night..." I sighed as I looked the other way, wondering why Jonghyun was making me sleep with him. (NOT THAT WAY YOU SILLY PEOPLE! Don't worry, I would've thought that too xD) Jonghyun immediately fell asleep. Maybe he was still having bad dreams? If that's the case, I might as well help him. What are friends for? I fell asleep after thinking about it. Again, because the diva can't mind his own stinkin business, he came in to wake Jonghyun up. ......Then he saw me.......Then, he woke me up....AGAIN! "What now?" I groaned. Reading his look, I tiredly commented in a flat tone, "Nothing happened" His smile faded. "Really?" "YES NOTHING HAPPENED" I whispered through gritted teeth. He left, not even bothering to wake Jonghyun up. I turned to find myself face to face with Jonghyun. "Ah!" I said as I jumped backward. "Don't do that!" Jonghyun smiled and said, "He did it again!"  I looked at Jonghyun. "If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, the answer is he did." I said humorously. "THAT DIVA!" Jonghyun and I yelled as loud as we could. Taemin must have heard us. He awkwardly slid the door open and noticed me on Jonghyun's bed. "Why are you in Jonghyun's bed?" "Long story..." I replied. Taemin looked at us curiously and slid the door back.