Chapter 16

As I tried to stay awake, I found it harder to keep my eyes open. Eventually, I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning in Jonghyun's bed. "DANG IT JONGHYUN!" I yelled loudly. Surprisingly, they didn't wake up. I saw Key sleeping in my spot, and Jonghyun was no where to be found. I stormed out of the room and started looking for him. I found him on the living room couch casually sitting, eating the cheetos I brought from my last trip to America. "EATING MY CHEETOS AND MOVING ME DURING THE NIGHT?!?! TODAY IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR YOU!!!" I growled. Jonghyun got up "Hey, you have a good sleep?" Jonghyun asked. "Don't change the subject! Is Key really that bad?" I asked. "Yes. He kicks me during the night! Why can't I be shipped with a normal sleeper?!" he pouted. "Are you lying?" "No" Jonghyun said looking directly into my eyes. I slanted my head cutely to the side and asked politely,"Can I beat you up anyway?" "Sure." Then I got into a really weird girly slap fight with him. "Okay, why are we doing this?! This is pointless!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "I don't know!!! I'm just really bored." I replied. We stopped a few seconds later. "Ugh" I whined."I wasted my energy just girly slapping you."  "I know...Man, you were so strong.... You're almost as bad as Onew with his finger....forehead...slapping...thing..." Jonghyun said sarcastically. I shake my head, confused. "I still don't know how that would hurt... It's just a finger!" "I don't understand it either..." Jonghyun replied. "It does though." "Jonghyun now that I beat you up..... I'm tired... I'm going to go back to-" "NOOOO! I don't want to be alone! It's too quiet!!!" I sighed. "I see you had a good sleep." I yawned. "Better I have had in a while" He replied. "Fine... I'll stay up. As a way of apologizing for beating the poop out of you." "I'm just going to make breakfast, maybe It'll wake the others up." I mumbled. "Can I help?" Jonghyun asked. "NO" I said firmly. "Please?" "No." "Pretty Please?" "No" Jonghyun put his puppy eyes and said,"Pwease? Let your bias help you cook?" I sighed. "Gosh dang it, I can't say no to that...stupid dino..." Jonghyun smiled and said,"Well, I'm a pretty good looking dino if I do say so myself. Wouldn't you agree?" I stayed silent. "I'm trying really hard to hold in the fangirl right now, you're making it very difficult!" I say half joking. He smiled triumphantly and followed me into the kitchen. "What should we make?"  I asked. "Well, you're doing most of the work, so why not make something American?" Jonghyun suggested. "Good idea!" I exclaimed. I ruffled his hair and said,"I don't know what I would do without you!" "AH! You're messing up my hair!" He complained. I opened my mouth wide in surprise.  I made his hair look like it was in Lucifer! The fangirlingness inside is killing me!!!! Jonghyun noticed me trying to keep quiet and grinned. He looked in the mirror right outside the kitchen. "My hair is Lucifer!!!" he said, looking at himself. "Yep..." I said in a strained voice. If I talk too much I might squeal. "Kaitlyn?" Jonghyun smirked. "Are you okay?"  he asked. "...No.." I replied, still strained. "Do you like Lucifer?" he asked. "...Maybe..." He started singing it. That's it. I can't take it anymore. He's really pushing it. "Agh!" I say as my face goes a deep shade of crimson. I put my head down down and focus on making breakfast. 'I'm going to make pancakes!' I told myself, trying to ignore Jonghyun's magnificent singing. He's really pushing my buttons today!