Making Plans

(A/N): this gets better throughout lol
i'm just now realizing i use 'clay' and 'george' way too much in this. i'm not changing it though i'm too lazy

"George, please" Nick begged. Nick was finally going to meet Clay in real life, but had the job to convince George to come with.

"I can't do it, Sap. I'll just embarrass myself."

Nick scoffed, looking at George's flustered face through the call, "I won't say anything. You know you can trust me, right?"

George knew Nick was a great friend and he did trust him, but he also knew he wouldn't be able to resist Clay, even if he hadn't known what he looked like.

"Alright, Sap. I'll think it over. Goodnight," George said as he ended the discord call. He knew he wanted to go, and deep down he knew he would, but he had worries. What if Clay was weirded out by him? What if Nick accidentally outed him? These were all things that worried George, but they were also things to deal with in the morning.

——————————————————————————
"What did he say?" Clay asked, genuinely curious. He had been waiting all day to hear from Nick to get George's response to coming to Florida. For some reason, Clay was overly excited for George's possibility to come.

"It's not gonna be easy, Dream. I think you need to talk to him. I'm tired of being the wingman."

Clay, obviously oblivious, had no idea why it would be hard to convince George. Did George not like Clay? Why did Clay care so much?

"I'll text him," he claimed.

And he did just that. He knew George would be asleep because of the time difference, but just thinking about George made him eager. Besides, the reply back would be something to look forward to later that day.

——————————————————————————
DREAM:
hey george! i know you're still considering on whether to come or not and i don't want to rush you or stress you out, but i want to let you know that everything will be safe and you and nick are always welcome. sleep tight.

George, who had just woken up, had started the morning off with butterflies and a pink face. Everything about Clay made him happy; he just wished he could make Clay feel the same way.

GEORGE:
when's the flight?

——————————————————————————
3/18/2021-
hey everyone! if you're coming from my tiktok (dnfanfix), i just wanted to let you know that i'm banned for a little while? no idea why, but i'm sure things will work out :)

sorry this chapter is so short, it was my first time ever writing a fan fiction. the chapters do get longer throughout

thank you for 1k reads!