Our World

George watched Clay in awe, respectfully waiting for his answer. George's hands were shaking, yet a smile was planted on his face; his patience was wearing off slowly but surely.

"Sometimes I feel it's us against the world; like it's our world and other people are just living it." Clay looked away from George, now looking at the waves forming, moving through the water gracefully.

"You make me want to be a better person. Everything you say to me or do for me is always good and all I want is to do something good in return." George grabbed Clay's face gently so they were staring into each other's eyes again, touching each other again.

"God, George. Every time I'm around you, my heart goes crazy. I've always known, but I didn't want to ruin anything." Clay let a single tear fall from his eye while grabbing onto George's hands, which were still holding his face.

At this point, George was crying too. All he ever wanted to hear from Clay was coming out all at once. George wanted to express his feelings back at Clay, but he couldn't find the right words. Instead, George let go of Clay's face and sunk his own into Clay's chest. Clay put his hands on George's back, making him weep even more than before.

"I just ruined the moment." George let out a gentle, yet contagious laugh while talking; he was obviously a mess.

"No. No, you didn't. Just being here with you is enough."

——————————————————————————
After around 20 minutes, George was back to his normal self, observing Clay watching the waves every second he could. By his expression, George could tell Clay was curious about whether or not his feelings were reciprocated, but still, George couldn't find the right words, he wanted to make his confession perfect.

"You're staring, George." Clay turned his head, smiling when he reached George's eyes already on him. While looking at George, Clay could tell he was nervous, gulping when their eyes met.

"Clay, I just.. uh..."

"It's ok. Take your ti-" Still looking at George, Clay could see George leaning in, getting closer than they ever were before. Before Clay could react, George's soft lips were touching his own. Clay was shocked; one second he didn't know how George felt and the next, George was initiating a kiss; a passionate, loving kiss.

Even through his shock, Clay knew what he wanted, and what he wanted was George. Eventually, Clay was comfortable enough to kiss back, now gently holding George's face in his hands. Everything about this night was perfect, it was truly their night.

——————————————————————————
In the car, all George did was reflect on what had just happened. George had feelings for Clay for quite a while now, but something about being with him in Florida made his feelings grow stronger day by day, second by second. He truly believed this was fate, like they were meant to be together no matter what.

"I don't mean to sound clingy or anything, but what does this mean for us?" Looking over at Clay, George could see a smile form on his face.

"Whatever you want it to mean." Everything Clay did seemed perfect in George's eyes, he was always thinking about others before himself.

"How do you do that? Think of other people's happiness before your own?"

"Technically, I don't. I already got what I want, George. Now it's time for me to focus on others." George couldn't help but blush. Even if Clay wasn't talking about him, he was talking to him. Just hearing Clay's beautiful voice was more than enough.

"Oh? And what was it that you want?" Clay laughed, letting out a small wheeze.

"You're such a tease."

——————————————————————————
When arriving back at the apartment, the boys decided it was best to go their separate ways and say goodnight. Although they both said goodnight, none of them actually went to bed, they sat there reflecting their perfect night, replaying it in their mind over and over again. Still, none of them knew what they were or what the kiss indicated, but those things would clear up over time, right?

"Clay! Open this door now!" The time was 2 am when there was a sudden bang on the door. Clay raced out of his room, first checking if George was ok before opening the front door.

"George! Is everything alright?" Clay had a sudden concerned tone in his voice. George, who had headphones on, was very much confused.

"Yeah. I'm fine.. why?" Suddenly, there were more knocks on the door, the screams from outside getting louder and louder.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." Clay tried walking out of George's bedroom, but was stopped midway by a pull on his arm.

"I'm coming with you." Clay shook his head, but was unable to walk without George following, their hands now holding onto each other's tightly.

"At least get behind me. Nothing can happen to you."  Although it wasn't the right time, George could feel a faint blush forming across his face and butterflies in his stomach. This moment had given him the idea of what he wanted to be with Clay, what their labels would be.

"We'll see about that, Clay. Might have to beat someone up." Clay smiled at George, inching closer to the front door of the apartment. When he finally reached the peep hole and looked through it, George could feel Clay's hand detach from his own.

"Clay? Who is it?"

"Go back to your room, George."

——————————————————————————
i have nothing to say lol

hi though