Long Night Out

"Bye guys! Have a good night!" Sap was almost screaming from his bedroom.

His stream had already started and he was definitely energetic for the chat. George on the other hand, still had an extreme case of jet lag and could barely move a muscle.

"We can reschedule. I totally get it if you're too tired."

Clay was always so supportive of George, even when on discord calls. He never failed to comfort George in any way, no matter the situation. No matter how tired he was, he owed Clay, the kindest person in the world, a good time.

"Nope! I'm ready when you are."

——————————————————————————
"Where are we going by the way? I never asked." George didn't feel like he had to ask beforehand; he trusted Clay. At this point, he was just curious being it was a long ride.

"Well, I was thinking of going to a party, but decided we'd be better off relaxing."

George's heart was fluttering. Not only did Clay consider his feelings, he used the word we. He knew it wasn't in a romantic kind of way, but he was excited it made them sound like a couple.

"That is, if that's ok with you."

"Oh! Yes! Mhm. Yeah!"

Clay could tell George was lost in thought. He didn't want to make it obvious to George or himself, but he was staring at George every red light, examining him leaning on the window. The way the light shined on him made Clay's heart skip a beat and a smile form on his face. His slight smile lingered when he saw George drift off to sleep. If only Clay could come to terms with his feelings.

——————————————————————————
When George woke up, he was confused when he still saw Clay, in the drivers seat on his phone, with the car stopped.

"Are we here?" George removed his head from the window and started rubbing his eyes. Between rubs, he could see Clay nod his head while putting his phone in his pocket.

"How long have we been here?"

"Not too long. About half an hour." Clay was talking in a whisper. Everything about him seemed tender, especially when George had figured out Clay was waiting for him to wake up.

"I'm sorry." George was now talking in a whisper too. Clay looked over at George with a soft expression on his face. He unbuckled himself while letting out a quiet laugh.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, George. Cmon, let's go."

George was captivated by Clay's behavior. On discord calls, Clay would always be dying laughing or intimidating Tommy. Now, he was doing neither. George knew Clay genuinely cared for his friends, but it seemed as though he was really focused on George at the moment. What did that mean?

"Yeah. Coming."

——————————————————————————
When George stepped out of the car, he saw nothing but a meadow filled with his favorite flower, dandelions. The moonlight lit up the flowers, making them glow a gentle white color. George walked through the flowers, stopping when he was next to Clay.

"What do you think? I found this spot not too long ago and thought of you right away." The taller man was still talking in a whisper, now looking down at George.

"I think.. I don't deserve you." George began sitting down when he was suddenly pulled back onto his feet by Clay's hand being placed on his arm.

"And I think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself." George's eyes met Clay's. A pink blush was spreading on George's face, getting more vibrant when he realized Clay's hand was still on him. Clay, still staring into George's eyes, let out a slight giggle.

"Let's find the perfect spot," Clay said while walking away, pulling George by the arm. George laughed a little, still curious about what had just happened. Did they just have a moment?

——————————————————————————
After laying next to Clay all night in the meadow, they arrived back at the apartment with a teasing welcome from Nick. After about an hour of just talking to each other, all three boys went to their designated bedrooms.

George's clock read 2:30 am. All night, George was up thinking about Clay and the moment they shared. Still getting used to the time change, George didn't generally fall asleep until 4 am, waking up at 11. Usually, the nights were dead silent with Clay and Nick sleeping, but tonight was different. George's thoughts were interrupted by a soft noise in the living room. When walking out of his room, George didn't expect much, but to his surprise he saw Clay sitting on the couch, looking at his phone.

"Clay? Is everything ok?" George was making sure to talk quietly, not wanting to wake Nick up.

"Oh. George. Hi." Clay looked up from his phone, immediately making George's heart sink. The handsome, cheerful man he saw earlier that night was gone. There Clay sat with red, puffy eyes and a fake smile on his face. George walked over to Clay and sat next to him.

"What happened?" Clay looked at George as a tear streamed down his face.

"It's really no big deal. You can go back to bed."

"Clay, I'm here for you." Clay hearing those words automatically made him feel a little better. George was always so sweet to him.

"Check your twitter." George, looking confused, did what Clay requested.

"Oh my god. Clay.." Shutting his phone off, George looked back up at Clay, who was now letting out a soft sob.

"I'm.. sorry. I should've told-" Clay couldn't even finish his sentence, it was interrupted by his cries. George couldn't bare to see Clay like this; he deserved so much, he deserved everything good.

"You're not the one who should be sorry," George said, pulling Clay into a loving hug. Clay didn't know how to feel, his emotions were going crazy. Tommy had just accidentally told everyone Clay was bi and twitter was going mad. On the other hand, George was amazing and let Clay cry on his shoulders while rubbing circles on Clay's back for comfort.

"I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, George."

——————————————————————————

WE ALMOST HAVE 100 READS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER. WHAT??? thank you guys so much for all the love <3 i hope you enjoyed!!