Date Night?

After about a week since the face reveal, Clay had addressed the rumors, telling his fans that he was, in fact, the person in the picture. Like George said, there were some haters, but Clay didn't mind; he had what he wanted.. what he needed. Honestly, the boys were so happy, they hadn't even thought about being separated again.

"George? Can you come here?" George's mom was in the kitchen calling for George, who was laying in Clay's arms in his bedroom.

"I'll be right back," George whispered, breaking out of Clay's arms. "Won't be long."

George stepped into the kitchen, looking back at Clay before closing his bedroom door. "What's up?"

"Come sit with me." George's mom motioned him towards the couch, patting the seat next to her.

"What..?" George was nervous, looking his mom up and down. He couldn't read her.

"Look, I don't know what to do, George."

"What do you mean?"

George's mom sunk her head into her son's shoulder, holding the mug of coffee in her hand tightly.

"You- you really love him. I can tell."

"I do."

"I don't want to separate you."

George suddenly seemed shocked, his eyes widening while looking at the top of his mom's head. "He can stay here, right? We won't cause any trouble, I swear. Mom-"

"George, I know I was hesitant at first, but I'm thinking about letting him leave."

George flung up, now standing in front of his mom. "No! You can't do that!" His voice was loud, but not too loud. He didn't want Clay to hear their conversation. It would crush him.

"You didn't let me finish."

George's mom looked up at him, a tear rolling down her eye. "I love you. You're old enough now."

"..."

"You can go. Only if you're sure that's what you want."

George stood there in shock, his jaw practically dropping at his mom's words. "Are you serious? This isn't a joke?"

"There's going to be rules. You can't forget about me just yet." George's mom smiled, reaching up for a hug. When the hug was returned, she held onto him for a while, before seeing him rush into his bedroom. He was probably telling Clay.

——————————————————————————
"Clay!" George burst through the bedroom door, making Clay jump. His phone flew out of his hand and his feet stretched out of the covers.

"Jesus Christ, George. Ever learn to knock?" Clay laughed, reaching over to pick up his phone.

"Did you really mean it when you said you saw a future with me?" George got in bed, sitting on Clay's lap. He was facing Clay, laying his cold hands on Clay's warm face.

"Of course I did. Why?"

"Clay, I-" Suddenly, George stopped talking, cutting himself off. He stared into the glistening eyes below him, smiling softly.

"George..?"

"Date night," George blurted out, releasing his hands from Clay's face. He wanted to make his announcement special.

"Date night? When?" Clay allowed George to crawl off of him, laying his head back on his pillow. George went to his side of the bed, the left side, and sat in silence for a minute.

"Now."

"Wh- now? I gotta get ready! Hold on." Clay practically bolted out of bed and into the bathroom. He changed, fixed his hair, and brushed his teeth in just under five minutes. When he came back into the bedroom, George was ready too, wearing something a little more fancy than usual.

"Oh my god," Clay whispered as he walked over to George.

"What?" George watched Clay place his hands gently on the other's face, smiling brightly.

"You look so beautiful. I mean, you always do, but-"

George instantly locked his lips with Clay's, playing with his gelled down hair. When he pulled away, he was shocked with his sudden confidence. "I'm so sorry. Oh god, I should've asked y-"

Clay cut off George with yet another soft kiss, rubbing his hands against George's face. George could feel his heart speeding up, just like when Clay had confessed his feelings to him. Ever since his mom's news, everything seemed happier, everything involving Clay.

George wrapped his arms around the back of Clay's neck, sometimes bringing his hand to Clay's back, rubbing it. They hadn't broken their kiss, it only getting stronger, more passionate by the second. They had never done this before. Of course they've kissed, but they always broke away after a minute or so. This was lasting much longer; it was like they needed each other at this moment. Date night was officially cancelled. (A/N: NO. it is not what you think it is PLSS)

——————————————————————————
"I'm sorry date night was a bust. You got dressed for nothing." George and Clay had returned to their cuddling positions after several moments, holding each other tightly.

"Oh?" Clay loved teasing George. It always made him laugh.

"You're such an idiot." George turned away from Clay, obviously pretending to be mad. He wasn't great at hiding it though; he chuckled almost every second.

Clay lightly grabbed George's arm, pulling George to look directly in his eyes. "What made you plan this? It seemed pretty last minute."

George smiled, watching Clay's eyes squint. After studying Clay's expressions all the time, George could tell he was confused. "Clay, you're going home."

"Wait, what? I- I thought we had a couple weeks."

"No, we do. We do. But-"

"But what?"

"I'm going home too, Clay." George could no longer contain himself, kicking his legs around in the covers. He had never felt this excited. He could be with the one he loved.. forever.

"You- You're coming with me?!" Clay sat up, staring down at the man below him. When he nodded, Clay felt his heart practically skip a beat.

"This isn't some kind of joke, right? You're actually coming?" (A/N: NO. NO NO NO NO NO.)

"Yes, Clay. I am."

"Oh my god, baby! We can have our own place, just us! You can meet my family! We can rent a new place if you want! We can stream together! George, this is huge!"

George was ecstatic to see the love of his life as excited as he was. They would finally have their happy ending. "Two separate beds please. You kick in your sleep."

"Shut up, George. You're so annoying," Clay chuckled, reaching down to hold the boy laying in bed. George immediately lifted his arms up, grabbing the other like there was no tomorrow.

"We did it, Dreamie. We did it."

——————————————————————————
the authors note... listen to it HAHA