The News

"I'm sick of you trying to get in his business! Why are you even here to begin with?" The time was 8 am and Clay was already fighting with Christine.

"Why are you so uncomfortable with me staying? Do you miss me? Want me back?"

"I have never met someone so obnoxious. What did I ever see in you?"

"You're messed up. You really a-"

"Alright. That's enough." George walked through his bedroom door, yawning, pulling Clay with him back to his bedroom. By now, George was already used to their bickering, but it was still annoying to be woken up by yelling.

"Wait. George. No I wasn't do-" Clay and George had been dating for about six days now and since then, Christine has been acting rather jealous. Every time she caught the boys together, she would break them up or say something gross. It was obvious that Clay wasn't having it, fighting back every time she said something about George.

"It's fine, Clay. Let's just go to sleep." George pulled Clay into his bed, gently pulling the covers over both of them. Exhausted, he pressed his head up against Clay's chest and began drifting off to sleep.

"Thank you, George." Clay whispered, running his hand through George's messy hair.

"For what?"

"For always bringing me back to my senses." George smiled, moving his head closer to Clay's.

"Shouldn't I be thanking you? For always sticking up for me, that is."

Clay laughed, planting a soft, short kiss on George's lips.

"Go to sleep, Georgie." Clay was almost mumbling, placing George's head back onto his chest. They both felt like they could stay there forever.

"Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting." Christine's voice echoed from the other side of George's room.

"Shhhhh... he needs sleep."

——————————————————————————
When George woke up, he was comforted by the fact that Clay was still cuddling with him, now falling asleep himself.

"Clay," George whispered, "Clay......"

"Hmm? I'm up." Clay pulled away from George's body with tired eyes, reaching for his phone.

Checking the time, Clay complained, "Crap. You're supposed to stream in a couple minutes."

"I know, but what if I just streamed tomorrow?" George wrapped his arm around Clay's chest, pulling him back into bed.

Clay looked at George with a smile. "As much as I'd love that, your fans are waiting for you. Besides, maybe we could tell them our news?" That'd be something to look forward to."

George sighed, beginning to sit up. "Fineeee. Whatever."

Clay laughed, leaving a quick kiss on George's forehead before leaving his room. George knew it had only been a second without Clay, but he missed him already.

——————————————————————————
George's stream has been going on for two hours before he finally found the perfect opportunity to tell the chat.

Ok. Um.. chat. You know how I said I had a surprise for you? Well.. uh..."

George turned his face cam off, signaling Clay to come into his room. When Clay sat next to George, he noticed he was shaking and breathing heavily. Putting his arm around George, he leaned towards his ear.

"You don't have to tell them. It's ok." Clay whispered, squeezing George closer to him as he spoke.

When Clay let go of him, George looked at Clay with a bright red color spreading on his face. Clay's comforting whisper sent shivers down his spine.

"ClayandIaredating!" George talked into the mic quickly before running out of his chair. He was too nervous to see what everyone was saying.

Clay, still at the computer, could see the chat flooding with questions. He tried his best to answer all of them, but they were going by so fast.

"Uh, yes. He's telling the truth. Mhm. He flew out here. We started dating not too long ago. Um, sorry. I didn't see that one. Uhhh.."

While answering the questions in the chat, Clay's phone rang, causing him to jump. Looking at his phone, he quickly sat up.

"I gotta take this. Mind taking over?" He spoke lightly to George, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah. Sure." Getting back onto his chair, he looked back at Clay, jogging out of the room. Something was wrong, George could tell.

——————————————————————————
Immediately after the stream ended, George's phone was going off like crazy. All his friends were texting him, congratulating the new couple, while fans on twitter were making '#dnf' number one on trending. Walking into the living room to tell Clay, George could see Clay still in his room, pacing, while talking to someone on the phone. Knocking lightly on his door, George saw Clay hang up the phone and turn his head towards George.

"Hi." Clay's voice was raspy, like he had been yelling for a while.

"Hi," George said with a confused look, "You ok?"

"Me? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. How was the rest of the stream?" Clay talked in a high pitched voice, allowing George to figure out he was lying.

"Fine. It was.. fine. Who were you.. on the phone with?"

Clay sighed, sinking into his bed. He knew George had figured out he was lying; he wasn't very good at hiding it.

Giving up putting up a front, Clay groaned, "My dad."

"Wait. Your dad? I thought he-"

"He did. He just heard about the news.. our news.. and wanted to catch up."

George walked over to Clay, pulling him in. "I'm here for you. Through anything and everything. You know that, right?"

"I know," Clay said, holding George, never wanting to let go.

——————————————————————————
hi! i hope you are all doing well. once again, ilysm and appreciate you all. <3