˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 1】

y/n pov

Of course I had to move to a new country right before my first year of high school. Moving from the United States to Japan is a long ways. At least I wasn't leaving anything behind. I don't have friends. Nobody really likes me. I'm a nobody.

Anyways... I'm about to move to a new school, Karasuno High. I probably won't make very many friends there either. Nothing's going to change. I'm quiet and shy. I don't talk much with anybody.

"Hey! y/n! Get your ass to work in moving these boxes. Now!" f/n yells.

"Yes father." You say.

You take a box from the moving truck. It was pretty heavy, so you were moving pretty slowly, making sure you wouldn't fall.

"Why are you moving so damn slow?! Hurry your ass up!"

You try to pick up your pace, but end up tripping on your own feet and falling straight on your face, dropping the box you had.

"What the fuck?! Why are you dropping everything, you useless piece of shit!" Your father raises his hand, and on instinct you put yours up in front of your face. He kicks your arms aside and slaps your face. "You better keep your fucking hands down y/n!" He walked up close to you and put his face beside your ear. "Before you really get it." He whispered. His hot breath that reeked of alcohol disgusted you. He backed away a few feet. "Now hurry the fuck up with these boxes!" He yelled.

You nod quickly and pick up the box that you dropped earlier and rush inside the new house.

You spent the next few hours bringing boxes inside and unpacking everything. I wonder what school will be like...

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ -𝓣ι𝐄 Ş𝐊𝐢𝓟- ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

You woke up the next morning on the floor. You didn't get the chance to unpack any of your things. Not that you had a lot, but your father told you to unpack everything else first, so you still didn't have a bed. You got your uniform from off the floor and went to see if the bathroom was open so you could take a shower. Luckily, your father wasn't awake yet so you snuck into the bathroom and cleaned up. You were showered, dressed and ready for school in about 15 minutes, so you figured you could start your walk to school early, just in case you got lost.

You started walking in the general direction that you knew the school was and came across a little convenience store. You went in to see if you could get any specific directions. You walked in and saw a man that looked to be in his twenties. He had blond hair and dark roots, all held back by a headband. He was smoking a cigarette with his feet up on the register desk.

"Um... excuse me, sir?"

"Huh? What do you want?" He asks.

"Uh... d-do you think you could g-give me directions t-to Karasuno High?"

"Yeah, whatever. You just go up the hill, make a right, then a left and you should be there."

"T-Thank you, sir."

"Uh-huh."

You walk out of the convenience store and follow the directions the man gave you, and end up outside of the school gates. When you show up, you suddenly get bumped into by someone. You fall over and a boy with bright orange hair falls next to you. You groan in pain.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry... uh..."

"l/n." you say as the boy helps you stand up.

"l/n." He repeats. "I'm Hinata! Hinata Shoyo! Well... I'm sorry again, but I've gotta get to class. Bye l/n!" He says as he runs off into the school.

"Um... bye." You say to no one. You decided that you should head into the school too to pick up your schedule.

You get your schedule and see that you need to head to class 1-4. Maybe I'll see that Hinata guy...

You head to the classroom and see the teacher outside the door. He tells you to wait outside until he tells you to come in. After everyone got inside, the teacher walked in. "Quiet everyone! Today we have a new transfer student from America." The boys start to buzz, wondering if it was a pretty girl while the girls wondered if it was a cute guy. He looks over at you and waves for you to come in. You slowly walk into the classroom and everyone goes silent. You immediately feel the stares of everyone inside. You make sure to keep your head down. You stood next to the teacher and he told you to introduce yourself.

"Um... hello. I'm l/n f/n. Please take care of me." You bow slightly while keeping your head down, waiting for the teacher to assign you a seat. You looked up a little to see who was in the class, and was disappointed to not find a head of orange hair.

"Uhh... alright then. l/n, please sit next to Tsukishima."

A boy with dirty blond hair and black rimmed glasses looks up at you. You see the empty desk and head towards it. I managed to sit down without anybody laughing at me or making fun of me, so I guess that's a plus.

You look over slightly to the Tsukishima kid. He had his white headphones on. He looked bored out of his mind. He had his eyes closed, the faintest smile on his face. He looked so peaceful, so at ease with the world. He looked beautiful.

You turn back to face the front of the classroom towards the teacher with a tiny smile on your face.

Maybe this year won't be so bad after all.