˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 14 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 5】

tsukishima pov

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. It's Friday. Last day to see her this week.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. Once I finished with that, I put on my uniform and went to eat some breakfast and make two quick lunches. I've been making lunches for l/n ever since she told me about her home life. She said that she never had the time to eat or make food, so I would make her some to have at school. She barely touched it, but at least she was eating.

I ate my breakfast and packed the lunches in my bag. I went to the front door and sat down to put on my shoes.

"I'm heading out." I said.

"Alright! Have a fun day at school!" Akiteru yelled back.

I made my walk to the convenience store and waited for Tadashi. Sometimes I would hope that l/n would show up, but it was rare that she ever did. I just waited outside the store today, so I put on my headphones and shuffled my music. A few minutes later, Tadashi showed up, so we started walking to the school.

.•♫•♬• 𝐓ι𝓶e ᔕⓚιℙ •♬•♫•.

Tadashi and I get to the school and we head to the classroom. We get there and I didn't see l/n. That's weird. She's always the first one here.

I take my seat and continue to wonder where l/n is. Eventually, the bell rings and everyone is in class. Except l/n. The teacher walks in and starts to take attendance. Where is she?

After the teacher took attendance, she went back to her desk and started class. Suddenly, the door slams open and there stands y/n l/n, out of breath. Everyone's eyes flew straight to her.

"Miss l/n. Would you care to explain why you're late?" The teacher asked.

"I'm sorry, sensei. I overslept." l/n said.

The teacher sighed. "Alright. Go take your seat."

l/n bowed and walked over to her desk. She set her bag down and took a deep breath. Then, like always, she puts her head on her desk. I look down and check her body to make sure that she wasn't shaking and that there aren't any more bruises. I see a little bit of one on her right leg.

"Hey. l/n. What happening this morning?" I whispered to her.

She lifted her head and looked at me. "I already said. I overslept." She whispered back.

"You know that's not what I mean."

She paused for a second and lowered her head. "He got my leg." She said quietly.

"I'm gonna kill that damn bastard." I mumbled to myself.

.•♫•♬• 𝐓ι𝓶e ᔕⓚιℙ •♬•♫•.

All of the classes finally finished for the day, and it was time to go to volleyball. Tadashi, l/n, and I all walked to the gym together. 

When we get there, Tadashi and I go and sit down to put on our gear. I look over and see that l/n went over to stand next to Kiyoko.

I watched them talk and giggle as we were practicing.

"What?!" l/n yelled all of a sudden. My head whipped over to look at her, worry in my features.

"S-Sorry everyone..." She said with a small bow. I breathed a sigh of relief and went back to practice, still concerned about what made l/n yell like that. She never yells.