˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 10 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 3】

tsukishima pov

I woke up. I do my usual morning routine. I look at the clock.

"Shit! I'm late!"

I didn't have time to make breakfast, so I figured I would just get something from the store. I quickly went downstairs, put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, and ran out the door.

I walked quickly to the store. When I walked in, I instantly saw her, but she didn't seem to notice anybody had come in. I walk up behind her. She was looking at a strawberry shortcake. She checked the price tag then lowered her head. Does she not have enough to pay for it?

I reach my hand out and pick it up.

"It's on me." I say.

"Huh?"

"I said it's on me." I walk past her to the register. I go up to the cashier and pay for the shortcake.

"W-Wait. No." I hear her say.

"Too late. It's already paid for. Here." I hold out the shortcake to give it to her, but she just pushes it back to me. Then I hear her stomach growl. "I think you need it more than I do. Take it." I put the shortcake in her hands, making sure she would accept it.

"T-Thank you..." She whispered, lowering her head.

I feel my face heat up. Fuckkk. Stop being so damn cute.

"Yeah. Whatever." God I'm so in love with you it's insane.

She started to walk out of the store, but when she made it to the door, she turned her head towards me and smiled. Ah shit. Why are you so fucking gorgeous? She turns back around and walks outside.

I swear to god. That girl is going to drive me crazy and she won't even know it.

I sigh as I hear the bell for the door ring.

"Hey Tsukki!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi. And stop calling me that. It's annoying."

"Gomen Tsukki. Oh... I almost forgot... it's about l/n."

Huh? What about l/n? Did something happen? I looked over to him. "Tch. What did that shorty do? Get taller? You must be dreaming, Yamaguchi." I say snickering.

"No... she... well..."

"Come on. Spit it out." I say, getting irritated.

"She kinda flinched whenever I tried to wave at her, when I was walking by her just now. She looked really scared. I'm worried about her."

"... She what?"

"She flin-"

"Shut up Yamaguchi. I know what she did... I just can't believe it... Come on. Let's go."

"Where are we going Tsukki?"

"School. Duh."

"Oh... hehe... right."

*•.¸♡ 𝐓i𝔪є 𝐬𝓴Ɨℙ ♡¸.•*

Tadashi and I get to the school, change our shoes, and head to the classroom. We walk in the door and see l/n.

I sit down at my desk. Should I talk to her about this morning? I don't know... I look over at Tadashi. I mouth, what do I do? But he just pointed at l/n. I guess that means I should talk to her.

"Hey." I whisper.

She just ignored me. I look at her desk and see the shortcake from earlier. Why didn't she eat any of it? She was hungry, wasn't she? I mean, her stomach was growling...