˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 5 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 2】

y/n pov

You sit up when you see the sun starting to rise outside. You still had on your uniform from yesterday. Your body was aching all over which made it hard to move, but you got up and went to check if f/n was awake. You got downstairs and saw that he was still asleep, so you went to take a quick shower.

You walked in the bathroom and turned on the hot water. While you were waiting for the shower to heat up, you slipped out of your clothes and took off the bandages on your legs and looked in the mirror. You were just skin and bones at this point, covered in bruises and scrapes. You looked down at the floor, ashamed of what you saw looking back at you. You started to see the steam from the shower, so you stepped in and washed your hair and body as quickly as you could.

When you finished, you dried off your body and rewrapped your legs and put your uniform back on. You tiptoed out of the bathroom and put your shoes on. You were reaching for your bag when you heard footsteps behind you.

"You woke me up. Y'know that?" Your father said in a quiet but deadly tone.

"I'm sorry, father." You whispered back.

"Oh no. I know we ain't gonna have this discussion again about the mumbling and speaking up." His voice becoming sharper with every word.

You heard the footsteps again coming closer to you. You knew what was coming, but you didn't want it, so you grabbed your bag and bolted out the door, every step more painful than the last. You heard him scream after you, but you didn't hear or care what he said.

Once you knew you were far enough away that he wouldn't chase after you, you slowed your sprint to a walk. You were out of breath and aching. You walked the rest of the way to school thinking about your mother. I wish I could see you again. Then maybe everything could be okay again, you thought.

░▒▓█ Ⓣ𝔦𝕞𝕖 𝓼𝕂Ɨρ █▓▒░

After finally making it to the school, you walk to your class and sit down. You were early, so you were the first one in the classroom. After a while, others started walking in, chatting with their friends talking about who knows what. You put your head down on your desk and waited for the teacher to get here.

"Pst." You suddenly feel a tap on your shoulder. You ignore it. "Hey." Someone whispers to you. You look up to the voice and see the blond kid, Tsukishima. "What happened to you? You look awful." He says with a smirk.

You just ignore him again and put your head back down. "Tch. Whatever." You hear him mumble to himself.

Class goes on until the school day is finally over.

"Miss l/n, could you please see me after class?" The teacher says. you just simply nod in response.

░▒▓█ Ⓣ𝔦𝕞𝕖 𝓼𝕂Ɨρ █▓▒░

After class, you go to the teacher like he asked.

"Miss l/n, you need to join a club. There are many options that are open. There's the math club, the writing club, the softball club... the boy's volleyball club is looking for a manager..."

You didn't really want to do any of those, but the last one interested you the most because your mother used to play volleyball. "I-I'll be the manager." You quietly say.

"Perfect!" He claps his hands together. "You can head to the gym now and tell them you're there to be the new manager."

You nod in response, slightly bow and set out towards the gym even though you didn't know where you were going. You started walking when you saw a head of orange hair. Hinata! Maybe he can show me the way.