˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 4 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 1】

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

(this is gonna be a little bit of a short chapter)

tsukishima pov

The school day finally ended, so I was getting ready to head to the volleyball club with Tadashi. I got my stuff and looked over at l/n. She was already walking out the door. I tried to follow after her, ignoring Tadashi's calls after me.

She just went to change her shoes and left. She didn't try to talk to anyone, she didn't wait for anyone. She just... left.

I decided I should meet back up with Tadashi so we could head to the club. I found him back outside our classroom.

"Where did you go Tsukki?"

"No where." I said putting my headphones on, then left, leaving Tadashi to trail behind me.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 𝕋𝓲м€ s𝐊𝓘𝐏 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

We make it to the gym and step inside. I pull my headphones down back around my neck and start putting on my gear.

We all go through practice as usual, doing our warmup and drills and whatnot. I can't seemed to stay focused. All I can think about is l/n, and I don't even know why. The image of her at the convenience store keeps popping into my head. The way her e/c eyes sparkled in the sunlight, her h/l h/c hair flowed in the breeze, her perfect figure gracefully walking through the doors. What a sight to see.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 𝕋𝓲м€ s𝐊𝓘𝐏 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Practice is finally over and I can go home. Tadashi trails close behind me on our walk back. It was silent, until Tadashi spoke.

"What do you think of the new girl?"

"Tch. I don't know. I've never even talked to her. How would I have an opinion of her?"

"Oh... well, I thought she was kind of cute..." Tadashi lowers his head and rubs the back of his neck with a light blush on his cheeks.

I didn't know why, but that annoyed me. "Tch. Whatever."

We get to Tadashi's house and we wave goodbye to each other. I continue my walk, lost in thought. Why did I get upset when Tadashi said that l/n was cute? Why has she been stuck in my head all day? Why am I thinking about how incredibly beautiful she looked when she was in the store and in class? Why? Why? Why?!

I get to my front door and step inside. "I'm home."

"Welcome back, little bro." My brother says to me.

"I'm gonna go work on my homework, so I'll be upstairs."

"What about dinner?"

"I'm not hungry. I'm just gonna go to bed after I finish my work."

"Alright then. Goodnight." Akiteru said with a bright smile.

"Goodnight." I say back, then head upstairs to my room.

I set my bag down and flop on my bed. I lay there for about an hour. Not thinking about anything. Just feeling at peace. I then decide to get up and take a shower and get ready to go to bed without having done any of my homework.

I crawl into bed and lay on my side, facing my wall. All I can picture is her. Laying there next to me with a small smile. I close my eyes and within minutes, I fall asleep with a small smile lingering on my face.