˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 6 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 2】

tsukishima pov

I wake up and immediately think of her. Her beauty... her presence... her. One day I hope to wake up with her by my side.

I got up to take a quick shower. I got my uniform and headed into the bathroom.

I walked in and turned on the water. While I was waiting for the shower to get hot, I stripped and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a slight build, not much to show off though. I thought of her again as I took off my glasses and set them on the sink. I had a smile on my face as I stepped in the shower to wash off.

I finished with my shower, so I put on my uniform and fixed my hair. I then went downstairs to get some breakfast, just the same thing I had yesterday. I ate and then went to get my shoes on and grab my bag. I got all my things together and headed out the door to start my walk to the convenience store to wait for Tadashi.

I get to the convenience store and go to pick up some snacks. I hoped that l/n would walk in at any second looking to buy some food, but she didn't show up. I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Tadashi showed up a few minutes after I payed for my snacks and we made our way to the school.

׺°"˜'"°º× Ⓣ𝔦๓ᗴ 𝓈𝐊𝓘ᵖ ׺°"˜'"°º×

We show up to school and head to the classroom. I see l/n as soon as I walk in the door. She was the first one to class. Her head was down on her desk. Maybe she's sleeping?

I sit at my desk and glance down at l/n's legs. There were bandages all over them, and her legs and arms had bruises all over them. What happened to you? Who did this to you?

"Pst." I tapped on her shoulder, but she ignored me. "Hey." I whispered to her. She looked up at me finally. "What happened to you? You look awful." I said with a smirk to cover up my worry for her.

She just ignored me again and put her head back down. "Tch. Whatever." Why does she keep ignoring me?

Class goes on until the school day is finally over.

"Miss l/n, could you please see me after class?" The teacher says. I look over and she just nods to the teacher. Why doesn't she ever talk?

׺°"˜'"°º× Ⓣ𝔦๓ᗴ 𝓈𝐊𝓘ᵖ ׺°"˜'"°º×

After the bell rung, everyone left except for l/n so she could talk to the teacher.

Tadashi and I left so we would make it to volleyball club on time. We walked together until we made it to the gym. We opened the metal doors, walked in, and got ready just like every other day.

All of a sudden, the doors slam open. "Look! We have a new manager!" Hinata yells as he jumps inside.

We all stopped what we were doing and looked over at the doors. She's here. My eyes widen in surprise. She put her head down quickly and starts to cover herself. She's hiding her bruises.

"H-Hello. I-I'm l/n y/n."

Daichi goes up to l/n and introduces himself. Then Suga does the same, and afterwards she smiled just a little and nodded to him. I got a little frustrated seeing that.

"Everyone! Come over here!" Daichi yelled at us. We all ran over, and I noticed that she looked scared. She threw her hands up and backed away from us.

"Hey! Don't crowd her." Suga told us.

We all take a step back and start introducing ourselves.

After a few people, it was my turn. "Tsukishima Kei. You go." I was nervous to have her look at me, so I just looked at Tanaka.

"Alright! Well I'm Tanaka Ryunosuke! Nice to meet you pretty lady." He said with a grin and a wink. Can you be any more annoying?

After everyone finished, Daichi told us to continue with practice, so we went back to start our spiking drill.

׺°"˜'"°º× Ⓣ𝔦๓ᗴ 𝓈𝐊𝓘ᵖ ׺°"˜'"°º×

After practice had finished, I looked over at l/n and saw she was in a rush.

She reached to get her bag, but I picked it up for her. She looked up at me, and I looked away, but I couldn't stop the slight blush from appearing on my face.

Then she smiled at me. She smiled. At me. Of course I was gonna blush even more! I shook away the thought of her perfect smile and cleared my throat. "Um... hey. Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask.

She nodded.

"So... I don't mean to sound rude, but what happened to you, like for real. There are bruises and scrapes all over your legs. Are you okay at home?"

She hesitated.

"I-I have to go." She said.

"Wait. Answer me."

"I-I can't. I-I'm sorry. I-It would only m-make him more a-angry." She stuttered out.

"What? Him? Who's him? Are you alright? What's going on with you?" I ask. Now I'm really worried.

"I-I have to go." She said quietly then ran off out the doors. She was too fast. Not even I could keep up with her.

"Damn." I cursed to myself.

What is going on with her? What is happening at home? Why was she so scared earlier? I mean, she seemed to be a pretty not-scared-of-anything kind of girl, but she backed away from the team looking petrified. Something's not right here, and I'm gonna figure out what it is. l/n... I'm gonna save you from whatever it is you're running from.