˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 13 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 5】

y/n pov

You woke up and heard the birds chirping. It's finally Friday. You sit up in your bed and check your phone to see the time. Crap! I'm gonna be late!

You quickly get on your uniform and rush downstairs. You were starving, but you didn't have time to get anything. You heard footsteps behind you. Fuck. I can't deal with this right now. I'm gonna be so late.

You slip on your shoes as your father walks up to you. You reach down to grab your bag, and your father starts running up to you, screaming. He's holding his belt, ready to whip you. He swung the belt at you as you stumbled out of the door, hitting your leg. You groaned in pain, but ignored it, making sure to get away so you you wouldn't be late to class.

[̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅m][̲̅e] [̲̅s][̲̅k][̲̅i][̲̅p]

You run into the school, making your way to the classroom. The bell rung as you made it to the end of the hall. Fuck! You turn the corner and sprint down the hallway until you got to the classroom. You open the doors out of breath. Everyone looks over at you.

"Miss l/n. Would you care to explain why you're late?" The teacher asked.

"I'm sorry, sensei. I overslept."

She sighed. "Alright. Go take your seat."

You bowed slightly and walked to your desk. You set your bag down and took a deep breath then put your head on your desk.

"Hey. l/n. What happened this morning?" You hear a voice whisper.

You pick your head up off of the desk and look at Tsukishima. "I already said. I overslept." You whisper back.

"You know that's not what I mean."

You pause for a second, lowering your head. "He got my leg."

You heard Tsukishima mumble something, but you couldn't make it out.

[̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅m][̲̅e] [̲̅s][̲̅k][̲̅i][̲̅p]

It was time for practice. You, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi all walked to the gym together.

You all show up and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi go off to put on their gear. You go and stand by Kiyoko.

"I see it, y'know." Kiyoko said.

"Huh? See what?"

"You and Tsukishima."

"What? What about us?"

"You like each other."

"What?!" You yelled. Everyone heard and quickly turned to look at you and Kiyoko, confusion and worry written all over their faces. "S-Sorry everyone..." They all go back to practice.

"What?" You say whisper yell to Kiyoko.

"It's really obvious." She said giggling.

"N-No. I don't like Tsukishima." You felt your face heat up. Why am I getting so hot? Is the air conditioning not on? You start to fan your face and lean against the wall.