˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 7 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 2】

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

TW: detailed descriptions of rape

y/n pov

... Oh my god...

No...

I'm dead.

He's going to kill me.

Right here.

Right now.

You walk in and see your father holding his dick in his hand, jerking off. He's holding something in his other hand, but you can't see what it is.

"Oh thank the fuckin lord. You're finally home. Come here." f/n holds his arms out wide for a hug. You can see what the picture was now.

It was of you.

He wasn't wearing pants, his dick was hanging down in between his legs, swinging as he walked towards you, a big smile plastered on his face.

You just stared at him in horror, frozen in fear. You backed up against the door, tears starting to well in your eyes.

"Please... no... don't do this... I beg you..." You whispered.

"What did I say about the mumbling and the whispering. I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU!!"

He made it to you. He reached down and grabbed your wrist and dragged you upstairs to your room. He slammed open the door and threw you on your floor.

"Now... y/n honey... I'm feeling a little excited and I need someone to relieve that, and now that you're here, I can finally do that." He said, towering over you. He then leaned in close to your ear. "So I'm gonna stick this big cock inside you now. Capeesh?" He whispered. You could smell the alcohol again, just like last night when he beat you till you bled.

"No..." You whispered.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't catch that." He said with a smirk, and he cupped his hand behind his ear, signaling you to speak up.

"I said no!" You yelled at him.

"Now now y/n dear... didn't we say no yelling last night? Oh ho ho... this cock is gonna feel so good inside that pussy."

He grabbed your thighs and ripped your skirt and panties off as you tried to push his hands away, but his grip was too strong. You started to yell and kick at him as he started to line up his dick with your entrance. He pinned you down and shoved his cock in you, causing you to scream.

He starts slamming into you as you cry out and whimper in pain.

"Yeah... I bet you fucking like that you dirty little slut." He moans out and slams into you harder and faster. He starts scratching you on your inner thighs, arms, and back. You start crying harder, the tears flowing down your face.

He continues to pound against you for about half an hour. Him cumming and feeling pleasure while all you feel is pain. You were pretty sure that your vagina and legs were bleeding, but you couldn't do anything about it right now. Not while he was still pleasuring himself with you. You felt like a ragdoll. A toy only used for throwing around and using.

Once he was done with you, he stood up and left you there on your cold, hard floor, his semen everywhere. You couldn't move. You felt paralyzed, but you knew that you had to clean up before your father got mad at you. You slowly crawled to your closet where a few sets of clothes laid out. You picked one up and put it on. You then crawled downstairs to the bathroom for a rag to clean up your floor.