˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 24 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[day 44]

y/n pov

"H-Hospital? What do you mean he's at the hospital? Why would he be at the hospital?" You said quickly, getting nervous for her next words.

"I think thats something you should ask him yourself." She said with a sincere face.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Ohmygodohmygod! What's happening? Your thoughts were running wild as you sprinted down the street, your legs moving at their fastest speed.

Oh my god!

You rush through the front doors.

Oh my god!

A million scenarios played through your mind as you thought about everything that could be wrong. Is it cancer? Some other sickness? Just a checkup? Broken bone? What's happening? I'm scared. You thought as you walked up to the front desk, your heart beat deafening your ears. You felt dizzy and lightheaded and you wheezed as you talked. "I'm looking for Tsukishima Kei."

"Ma'am, are you alright? You look pale." The lady at the front desk had asked, standing up.

"I'm fine!" You yell. "Just tell me what room Tsukishima Kei is in!"

She hesitated for the slightest moment but went to her monitor to check the room. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but he's in the ICU right now."

Your heart dropped. The... ICU? "Can you tell me where that is?"

"Sorry sweetie, but we're currently outside of visiting hours. You can't go see him."

"But if I could just-"

"I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do right now." She said. She didn't really sound sorry.

"Just let me see him!" You screamed. "I just want to see him! I love him! Let me see him please!" You were sobbing at this point.

Everything was building up at once. All of your fears and anger and hatred and rage was all spewing out in one big cry. You sobbed and sobbed as you screamed out to him. "Kei! Kei! Just let me see him!"

"Security!"

Suddenly there were big hands gripping your arms, lifting you up. The men started to drag you outside as you screamed and sobbed and kicked around, desperate to find Kei. To see if he was all right.

The men dropped you. The impact caused pain to shoot through your shins and make you stumble. Once you had managed to catch yourself, your knees felt weak. You fell to the ground, the concrete probably leaving a bruise.

You felt another hand on your shoulder. It seemed familiar, but you couldn't quite put together who this mystery hand was.

"Let's go home."

Oh god. No. Why is he here? How did he find me? Shouldn't he be drunk on the floor of the bathroom or something?

Then his grip got tighter. You tensed under his touch.

"How... how did you find me?" You asked, your breath shaking and lips quivering.

"Oh it wasn't hard. You see... I saw you when you came home earlier. I have no idea why you didn't go inside, but that's a discussion for another time. Anyways, when I saw you running away," he scoffed, "I decided to make sure that you were safe, so I followed you back to your little boyfriend's house. That will also be a discussion for later. But when you got there, you had just talked and then ran off again. I wanted to get in on the action, so after you had left, I had a little chat with that boy's cute mom with the knockers. She had told me that you two have been seeing each other a lot. Now y/n... I would like you to tell me what I said about friends."

You stayed silent. He was wrong about friends.

"I said tell me goddammit!" He yelled as he lifted you up by your hair.

Friends lie. Friends betray you. Friends are worthless. Friends don't want you. Friends don't like you. So you will never have friends.

Of course you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of you saying those pathetic words. He was wrong, so dead wrong about everything. You can't believe you ever trusted a word he said. 

"Fine. Be that way. We'll see how far that gets ya." He said, as he started dragging you by your hair towards him car.

He had a tight grip on your hair the entire drive back to your home. No. House. This was no home. Your home died a long time ago with your mom.

Once you were forced inside the once lively house, you were thrown to the ground by your father and kicked. For once, you couldn't smell the stench of weed or alcohol from him. He was doing this sober. He really hated you that much. Those words he said to you that seemed so long ago were really true. All of them. 

He kicked you, threw you around, slapped you, punched you, and did many unspeakable things to you that night. He had raped you again in your bedroom, on your bed. You were disgusted. You couldn't live with yourself. You can't take it anymore.

Once he had left you there, sobbing on your bedroom floor, you thought to yourself. What if I was gone? Would all of this go away?

You wanted all of this to just end. You didn't want to be here anymore. You hated this existence. Then someone flashed through your mind. You couldn't leave him. What would happen if you left him here by himself? What would he do? How would he react?

But what if he would be happier here without you?

This is all too much. You can't handle this.

holy shit i haven't written for a while. that's my bad. anyways thanks for 15k reads!